• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Pairings and Plots - MxM preferred

Skybreaker

way ho, out in the void
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRO
Hey there everyone!

You can call me Skybreaker! Here‘s a little bit more about my rping preferences:
- Currently in my 20s, looking to rp with others +21
- Good with either romance or adventure/story focused rps! I’ll usually play a male main character, but side characters (or ascended side characters) breathe a lot of life into the world, so I’ll almost always use ‘em.
- In terms of romance, I’m good with either MxM or MxF.
- Love all sorts of genres! Great stories come from all kinds of settings. I’m less familiar with a lot of fandoms, but if you want to talk about some of your favorites when messaging me, go ahead! I’d love to hear about what kinds of stories you’ve enjoyed lately
- Tone-wise, I’m good with wholesome, angsty, dark and gritty, comfortable, tragic, dystopian, or even a mix of everything! Just communicate with me what you’re comfortable with and we can work something out.
- Formerly a ‘advanced/lit’ rper but nowadays I’m just happy with conventions and just writing whatever length feels right to ya.
- For face claim/character pics, I’m good with realistic, art, or description, as long as we choose the same medium for our characters.

IDEAS

One-Sentence Horrors:

• Actor/Musician falls into a space-time warp and is now stuck in the far-flung future, where he’s stuck with a ‘host family’ in an unrecognizable humanity.
  • JRPG fantasy-esque setting where our characters are ‘quest makers’ (alternate names include questateers and partbreakers), causing chaos and mischief on behalf of adventuring guilds to keep the many adventurers of their realms entertained.
  • Two werewolf packs celebrate a mate-pair between their groups and celebrate with a massive weekend-long party in a city of vices- only for the pair in question to both turn up missing.
  • In a sea of sand and wind, a dunerider and treasure hunter comes across a mysterious capsule within a submerged ruin… only to find a person inside.
  • A tropical resort facility is home to a colony of clones who are curious about their existence, and long to catch a boat off the island into the ‘real world’, but must abide by the rules of the AI.
  • Dragons and demonic entities spilled forth through portals that engulfed what was once a rich and peaceful world, and turned all those they killed into feral monstrosities… years later, a grassroots group of farmers attempts animal husbandry of these ‘ferals’.
  • Once devastated by nuclear strikes, a world comes to a new peace as a ragtag group of survivors attempts to establish the first jazz lounge at the end of the world.
  • Soulmate AU where two souls keep being reborn into countless different realities— cyberpunk agents, college students, barista and customer, dragon riders, mages and knights– but can never find a way to end up together.
  • The heir to a great kingdom of witch-hunters goes off to slay the Mother Witch and claim glory for the throne, but is hesitant upon meeting the witchspawn- an amicable yet sheltered soul who doesn’t know the difference between magic and nature.
  • Following a catastrophic event, two rivals are the last remnants of their order of monster hunter (insert fantasy/scifi organization here) and have to put aside their differences to save the world.

Pairings:

Nobility x Vassal/Knight
Cowboy x Outlaw
Con Artist x CEO
Hitman x Hacker
Viking x Valkyrie
Spacer x Planet-born
Golden Recruit x Maverick
Mech Pilot x Dragon Rider
Necromancer x Reanimation
Sky Pirate x Mythological Creature
Werewolf x Hunter
Struggling Artist x Muse God
Android x Human
Time Traveler x Time Traveler
Romantic Soulmate x Loveless Soulmate
Witch x Prince

Fandoms (original characters preferred)
Starfield*
Harvest Moon / Rune Factory
Pokémon
Digimon
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
Star Wars
Game of Thrones

Last edited:
Still looking for any of the above pairings or plots. :3

hi hello !! there's a ton of ideas here that i would love to do, and i was hoping we can start a discussion? hit me a pm here, or i'd love to message you on discord !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back