• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Original Prompts [Post-apocalyptic, Dark Fantasy/Romance, and Horror]

phagocyte

a dubious little creature getting up to mischief
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! My name is Cyte.

For both of our conveniences, I'll try to keep this post simple and straightforward.

• Here are some things you should know about me as a partner:
    ‣ I am 20 years old.
    ‣ I have around 8 years of rp experience.
    ‣ I write in third-person past tense.
    ‣ My responses are generally 3-5 large paragraphs.
    ‣ You can expect at least one response from me every other day.
    ‣ I prefer playing male characters.
    ‣ I am LGBT-friendly in terms of shipping.
    ‣ I have no triggers.
    ‣ I live in PST.
    ‣ I am willing to move to Discord if needed.
    EXTRA
    I am currently a student aiming to work in healthcare, which is a bit ironic on account of my crippling social anxiety. Luckily, this is something I'm working to overcome.

My hobbies include reading and writing, drawing, and gaming. I've always had an affinity for weird or creepy media like cryptids, indie games, analog horror and more. Otherwise, I tend to hyperfixate on my ocs and may or may not have a touch of the 'tism.

My first fandom was Creepypasta followed by Undertale. Mentioning this since I feel like a person's first fandoms reveal a lot about them as a person.

Other stuff I like/have liked include:
    ‣ Identity V
    ‣ Splatoon
    ‣ Project Zomboid
    ‣ Deltarune
    ‣ RPGMaker Horror Games (Omori, Ib, Witch's House, etc.)
    ‣ Homestuck
    ‣ Indie Horror Games (Five Night's at Freddy's, Little Nightmares, etc.)
    ‣ SCP Foundation
    ‣ Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
    ‣ Terraria
    ‣ Chainsaw Man
    ‣ Project Sekai (retired bc of shit gacha rates)
    ‣ Genshin Impact (retired bc it got boring + needed storage)

**DISCLAIMER: This does not imply I rp for any of these fandoms.**

Not a complete list, but I think I hit most of the big ones. Reading through will have either triggered alarm bells in your head or made you realize that I am an incredibly cool and interesting person that you definitely want to be friends with. 😏

In all seriousness, I hope this helped you find out if we have stuff in common. I'm not super chatty oorp, but I do think it'll be a better experience for both of us if we have some mutual interests. Even though I'll mainly be in it for the rp at first, that doesn't mean I won't be interested in getting to know you over time as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you (and be sure to read the rules carefully)!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back