• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1-NARUTO: Aotsuki-The Blue Moon. (Cancelled.).

Who is your favorite Akatsuki member?

• Pain?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Konan?

• Tobi?

• Itachi?

• Kisame?

• Deidara?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sasori?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hidan?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Kakuzu?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Zetsu?

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Hibiki’s eyes flickered to Yoshuma, before returning to the bushes that were still rustling. He did not agree with the man’s ideology, for he believed that it was wrong to kill somebody that does not deserve it. But he still went on guard as advised. “Do you think it’s the Akatsuki?”

"..."

Just then, a deer had appeared from the bushes, fluffing its fur, Yoshuma tries to throw his Kunai at it but misses, instead, merely scaring it off.

"...Tch, just a stupid forest animal."

said Yoshuma, as he turned his back away.​

Hibiki grimaced as the kunai flew at the deer. He waited for the weapon to hit and kill the animal, but thankfully it did not find a mark in the animal’s flesh. Annoyed, he turned to Yoshuma. “What was that for? We don’t need the meat. You would have taken it’s life for nothing!”

"Fool, remember what our Village is called? we don't show mercy, unlike those fools of the Leaf, peh!"

said Yoshuma, mocking the Leaf Village for its ways of peace rather then the Hidden Blood Mist Village.​

Hibiki glared at Yoshuma with his arms crossed. “Just because I’m from the Blood Mist Village doesn’t mean I believe the same way you do. I’ll never be a merciless killer without a heart like you are.” He turned then and began to walk back up the path. “We should probably return to Isao now.”

Suddenly, in an off screen event, Yoshuma's neck was both struck and run through by a puppet tail, as appearing from among the bushes was Hiruko, saying to Hibiki the words:

"A Ninja from Blood Mist that shows mercy? well, well, that's interesting, perhaps you'll make an excellent addition to my collection..."

said Hiruko in his gruff voice, as he slowly moved towards Hibiki after throwing the dead Yoshuma in the nearby pond with his tail.​

Having his back turned, Hibiki did not witness the moment of Yoshuma’s death. Only after hearing the sound of metal did he turn back around, eyes widening in horror at the sight of his commanding officer with the puppet’s tail through his neck. And before long he found himself facing this evil alone. Black cloak with red clouds... This must be one of the Akatsuki. He just killed Captain Yoshuma! I’d better be careful, or otherwise I’ll join him. He took his kunai and went into a defensive stance.

"Hmm...i wonder how long that Kunai will last against the poison of my tail?"

said Hiruko, testing Hibiki, wondering if he will make the first move or not.​

So his tail is poisoned. Crap. This is going to be harder than I thought. Hibiki had faced many opponents before, but none this powerful. His instinct was to attack, but he held himself back and watched him instead, searching for an opening. He knew if he did not time his first attack correctly, then he would likely be killed quickly. After a couple of minutes, the Mist shinobi believed that he found his opportunity and decided to take it by launching himself at Hiruko with his kunai poised to kill.
Isao, meanwhile, had returned from taking care of business to find that both of his companions were gone. Dang those two. Where did they go? He thought with irritation. Well I guess I’d better go find them. Looking down, he saw two pairs of footprints in the soft earth and began to follow them.

Hibiki stared down at the kunai stuck in Hiruko’s chest, his expression revealing a mix of both confusion and a bit of fear. Why isn’t he reacting to my strike or even bleeding? I don’t understand; I got him right in the heart. He should be dead right now! “What kind of monster are you?”

"...I'm not a monster...i'm a puppet."

said Hiruko, as he unveiled the destroyed wrapped part of his cloak that the Kunai struck, allowing Hibiki to get a good full look at Hiruko's inner body.​

“Puppet?...” Hibiki said in confusion a split second before Hiruko tossed aside the cloak. Once he saw the body underneath, the ninja understood. The shock of seeing such a terrifying thing was so great that he just stood there, staring at the puppet with wide eyes. Just who are these Akatsuki?!

"Now then, become a part of my collection!"

"Hold it."

"!?"

"I think you've already had your fun by murdering the previous person, don't you think?"

"...Stay out of this, or i'll kill you."

"Fuu fuu, i'd like to see you try, Sasori..."

appearing on the scene was Orochimaru, stopping Hiruko from engaging further in combat, claiming that his fill has already been sated.​

Hibiki was not sure what he meant by becoming a part of his collection, but he did not like the sound of it. Hiruko’s tail came straight for him, but before it could make contact with his flesh, a new voice caused the tail to halt just inches from his heart. He stared down at the tail, eyes wide with fear and sweat dripping down his face. The Mist shinobi lifted his gaze, taking in the new face that had just arrived on the scene. Oh great. If one Akatsuki wasn’t bad enough, now there’s two! I’ll be lucky to survive this. Suddenly something flew past Hibiki and hit the ground hard. It was Isao, his head covered with blood where his ear had previously been. He groaned in pain and slowly got to his knees. “I caught this one sneaking about.” Came the voice of Kakuzu.

Last edited:

"Kakuzu...i see you've already disposed of the remaining grunts, now then, tell us, where can we find your leaders? fuu fuu."

"..."

said Orochimaru, as Hiruko merely remained silent, lowering his tail from attacking Orochimaru, as he proceeded to interrogate Hibiki.​

Hibiki lowered his gaze, staring at Isao’s lifeless body in terror as it lay on the ground close to him. Both his teammates had been slain, leaving him completely alone. There would be no help coming, he knew, so it was unlikely that he was going to make it out of this alive. Realizing this, he squared his jaw and glared at Orochimaru, determined to not give him any information. “I’ll never tell you. I won’t betray my village or my leaders.” He growled. Kakuzu stood nearby, making sure that Hibiki did not get away. The ninja had a bounty on his head that he intended to collect.

"Kakuzu, tell me, is he wanted dead or alive? which is your preference?"

said Orochimaru, as Hiruko spoke up:

"...If you want him dead then you and me will have a problem, how will i suppose to collect his body if it's handed in dead? unless, i might, as well threaten to kill your bookie, as well Kakuzu..."

said Hiruko, threatening to kill Kakuzu's payer for Hibiki's bounty, the Akatsuki started to squabble among themselves, allowing Hibiki a chance to escape to inform his superiors.​

(I was actually intending for Hibiki to die. How about he escapes, calls a bird and puts a message on the animal’s leg before he’s found and killed?)

Kakuzu glared at Hiruko, his anger starting to rise. “He’s my bounty, and I’ll kill you to get to him.” He said in a threatening tone. Hibiki, meanwhile, had seized his chance, slipping away while the Akatsuki argued. Once he thought he was far enough away, he whistled. A pidgin soon appeared and alighted on the Mist ninja’s hand. After quickly tying a message to the bird’s leg, he gently tossed it into the air. “Fly, little friend. Carry that message to my leaders.” He said softly.

Orochimaru had secretly attached a white snake onto Hibiki of which bit into his neck, releasing a deadly poison that would kill him in seconds.

Meanwhile, Hiruko, not having noticed Hibiki's escape prepared to engage Kakuzu in combat:

"Fine, let's just see how immortal you really are!"

said Hiruko, preparing to fight Kakuzu.​

(I was hoping for a scarier and more gory death than that, but it’s fine. I guess that’ll be saved for a another character later on. *evil laugh*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back