• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1-NARUTO: Aotsuki-The Blue Moon. (Cancelled.).

Who is your favorite Akatsuki member?

• Pain?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Konan?

• Tobi?

• Itachi?

• Kisame?

• Deidara?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sasori?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hidan?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Kakuzu?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Zetsu?

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Kakuzu found himself feeling irritated once again. Not only was he unable to return to collecting bounties right away, he was also being forced to work with two men that were not his partner. Both of them he did not like at all. But instead of protesting, he merely glared at them. “At least one of those ninja had better have a bounty on their head.” He said, once again only thinking of the profit he could make from this mission.

"As for me, i'm hoping to find something to add to my collection."

"I don't really care, unless if they possess some interesting Jutsu."

said the partners both Sasori and Orochimaru one after another respectively, Pain knew that these three had something to gain from fighting the Aotsuki, thus he is sending them to "collect", as it were...

(Hmm... I think I’m going to turn the focus over to the group of ninjas now. I’ll start with just one of them.)

A yawn escaped the mouth of a man with silver-grey hair. He may have been yawning, but he was still very much alert. After all, their mission was a dangerous one and required awareness at all times. It was a good thing, then, that he was also a sensory ninja. He was alone at this time, having gone ahead to scout out the area for any signs of their targets; the Akatsuki. Finally, after a couple of hours of searching and not finding anything, he decided to head back to the others. “It’s all clear.” He reported straight after he arrived at where his fellow teammates were. “No sign of the Akatsuki.”

Last edited:
(To be honest, can you please edit your last post, i don't want Orochimaru, Sasori and Kakuzu going into battle straight away, we need to flesh out the Aotsuki members first.).​

A man with a X shaped scar on his lower left cheek was shown, speaking to his comrades, saying the words:

"Bah! all this and for what? to hunt down a couple of rogue Ninja that the Leaf supposedly reported tried to capture its Nine Tails Jinchuriki? i said to that again, bah!"

said this man, as he was not pleased by how slow his group was moving in its objective to eliminate the Akatsuki.​

A man with grey starting to color his hair and beard stood leaning against a tree. He lifted his one eye to his comrades, setting it on the man with the x-shaped scar. “I don’t think you should underestimate them. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from my years on the battlefield it’s to never underestimate your enemy. Doing so could get you killed.”

"Shut up, rookie! you're younger then me so you have no right to talk back to me, especially since i am your commanding officer!"

said the man with the x-shaped scar, as he wanted to point out that he was supposedly wiser then the younger man due to being older.​

The man smirked. “Younger than you? You’re older than me by how many years? 1 or 2?” He laughed. “And I’m no rookie. I’ve been a shinobi longer than most of these other men.” He indicated the other members of their party. The silver haired man sighed with a frown. “Will you two ever stop bickering and get along? We’ve got to work together, especially if we’re all going to survive this mission.”

Last edited:
Isao, the man with graying hair, rolled his eyes and sighed. “How did that hothead ever become our team leader?” Hibiki, the man with silver hair, gave him a stern look. “That ‘hothead’ is our superior and that means he commands respect. As a shinobi with experience, you should know that.” Isao stared at him with frown, not saying anything for he did not want to admit that Hibiki was right.

Yoshuma, the man with the x-shaped scar was seen wandering off to a nearby pond where he decided to smoke a cigarette to himself, suddenly, he heard a branch crack and upon also hearing nearby bushes rustling, he put on his ANBU black ops mask and had drew a Kunai, preparing himself for whatever was about to approach.​

Hibiki looked at Isao for a moment more before the older man rolled his eyes and started to walk away. “Whatever. I’m going to take a leak.” Knowing that there was no talking to Isao when he was like this, he decided to go find Yoshuma. Perhaps he could talk things over with Yoshuma and smooth out the situation between him and Isao. He found him near the banks of a pond, standing in a defensive position. Realizing that something was wrong, he drew a kunai and quickly joined his commanding officer.

Last edited:

"...Be on guard, even if it's a wild animal, kill it, before it kills us."

said Yoshuma, speaking his ideology on the matter that was going on in front of both him and the officer under his command.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back