• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1-NARUTO: Aotsuki-The Blue Moon. (Cancelled.).

Who is your favorite Akatsuki member?

• Pain?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Konan?

• Tobi?

• Itachi?

• Kisame?

• Deidara?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Sasori?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hidan?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Kakuzu?

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Zetsu?

• Total voters
Characters
Here
(Um sure. But I’m way too tired to do that now. lol I’ll send it along tomorrow. But could you reply in the meantime, if it’s no trouble?)

(Sure.).

Orochimaru merely wickedly laughed at what was going on between both his partner Sasori and Deidara, of which he then replied:

"Fuu fuu, how utterly delicious, eternal art vs explosive art, which one will come out on-top, i wonder? either way, its sure to be entertaining."

said Orochimaru with his usual smug expression upon his face.​

(I can’t send you that message right now because I’m not at home, and it’s not actually quiet where I am. lol But I can concentrate enough to reply.)

Deidara shifted his gaze from Sasori and settled it on Orochimaru. At first he looked annoyed, but then a smug smile appeared on his lips. “I’ll win, of course. My art is FAR superior than Sasori’s. He knows that, even if he doesn’t like to admit it.” He held out his palm with the bird still sitting on it. “Would you like me to give you a demonstration?”

That got everybody’s attention. Annoyed at being interrupted, but knowing it was best not to disobey Pain, Deidara reluctantly turned away from Orochimaru. He put his hand into the bag and put the bird into the clay.
Itachi watched the bickering between his fellow Akatsuki members with no visible interest. He had no intention of getting involved with their petty squabbles, choosing instead to ignore them and focus only on their leader. What Pain had to say was the only thing that mattered to him. “And what is your plan to get rid of this group of shinobi?”

Last edited:
(Well I was hoping to roleplay some more today since I work until late tomorrow night, but if you can’t post anymore today, then that’s fine. But just so you know I won’t be able to reply more than once until I get home from work.)

"...Orochimaru, Sasori, Kakuzu, you will handle this matter, i want to see, just how strong this group of Ninja really are if they are truly trying to aim for our heads..."

said Pain, giving Orochimaru, Sasori and Kakuzu their mission of wiping out this Ninja organization calling themselves the "Aotsuki.".​

(I’m on my last break. So are we doing this in waves? Those three first and then three more, so on and so forth until the Aotsuki have fought all of the Akatsuki? Do you mind switching up the first three and have Hidan go instead of one of the others? I’d love to play Kakuzu when you’re playing Hidan. :D Would that be a problem?)

(I’m on my last break. So are we doing this in waves? Those three first and then three more, so on and so forth until the Aotsuki have fought all of the Akatsuki? Do you mind switching up the first three and have Hidan go instead of one of the others? I’d love to play Kakuzu when you’re playing Hidan. :D Would that be a problem?)

(No, i prefer not to have Hidan fight right away, Orochimaru, Sasori and Kakuzu are first going to scout out and test what the Aotsuki are like and then if needed they will summon backup which they rarely ever do.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back