• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Multiple Fandom Rp

skylarhaven

I need Coffee
Throwing this out there again to see what I can catch. I have time, too much time now that my city is under curfew, still under quarantine and it looks like I won't be returning to work until late July. Looking for an rp partner to do fandom rps with. I've been rping for 11+ years. Check out my fandoms, and I have listed some of my main ships and who I mainly write for. If you need a sample of my writing, let me know.

-Death Note- Matt/Mello, L/Beyond Birthday. I can write for all of them. Send me your interest.
-Harry Potter- New Gen, Marauders and Golden Trio eras. Too many pairings and people I can write for to list, message me your interest and I will see if I can write for any of them. main craving- Albus/Scorpius - James II/ Teddy- Harry/Draco- Sirius/Remus
-Hannibal- Hannigram. Can write as Hannibal.
-BBC Sherlock- Johnlock, Sherlock/Moriarty, Moran/Moriarty. I can write for Sherlock, John and Moriarty.
-007/ James Bond (Craig movies)- 00Q. I can write for Q, Alec (006) and Moneypenny. Possibly others if needed.
-Bondlock- I do enjoy the headcanon of Q being a Holmes, therefor I do like mixing Sherlock and James Bond.
- London Spy- I just got into this fandom, and haven't rped anything from it.
-00QAD- Totally into doing a 00Q and an Alex/Danny London Spy crossover.
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina- Theo/Robin.
-Star Wars- Reylo, Finn/Poe.
-Marvel- craving Stony, Stucky and Spideypool, but have other pairing interests as well. I can write for Steve, Bucky, Tony, Wade, and Peter Parker. Ask me about other characters.
-Life is Strange- Really into GrahamScott. Rachel/Chloe, Max/Chloe. I can write as Warren, Chloe and Rachel.
-Umbrella Academy- Klaus/Dave. But hit me up with some rare pairs for this. I can write as Five, Klaus, Dave and Ben.
-Welcome to Nightvale- Cecil/Carlos. I can write for Cecil.
-Shameless (US) - Ian/Mickey. I can write for Mickey and other characters. Send me your ideas.
-Shadowhunters/Mortal Instruments- Malec. Can write for Alec, though I can try to write for Magnus if called for. Send me your ideas.
-Good Omens- I can write for Crowley.
-Sallyface- Sal/Larry, Sal/Travis. I can write for Larry and Travis.
-Lore Olympus- Persephone/Hades. Hermes/Eros. I can write for Zeus, Hades, Hermes. Send me your ideas.

This is not a complete list, just some of the ones off the top of my head. The pairings listed are not a must or the only pairings I am into, just main interests. I more or less will RP any fandom if I know it and I'm into it, just message me a fandom or a pairing and I will let you know if I can RP it.

If interested or have an idea for a RP, feel free to message me with the fandom and pairing. I do pretty much any theme or AU.

~PLEASE READ BELOW!!!~
* PLEASE BE 18+. I WILL ASK YOU.
It's nothing against anyone, but I will be 30 in two months and it's extremely uncomfortable to rp and chat with someone that I can literally be the parent of. So please do not message me if you are a minor. And please don't lie about your age. That negates my feelings and comfort, showing that you don't care about my wishes, which makes me question if you will care about boundaries in the rp.
* I write in the third-person omniscient point of view story -like narrative style. Semi- Advanced Lit. Big starter posts, then I scale back.
*I mostly write M/M, or F/F. It's very rare for me to write M/F. Open to M/F, but please don't come at me demanding a M/F.
* I prefer posts that move along the plot. Not asking for paragraphs on each and every post, just something other than one line of action or dialogue.
*I prefer that we have the RP in a separate PM than the OOC chat one. That way we can plot and plan without disturbing the flow of the RP.
*I prefer to RP in PMs.
* Discord works better for me because I get notifications on my phone. RPN has a habit of not notifying me of messages and eating my posts.
* No OC's please. I don't RP with OC's. I only write Canon/Canon.
* Please no Godmoding my characters. If you have an idea, tell me and I will 90% be like 'let's do it.'
*Please do watch your spelling. I understand typos. We all do it. Autocorrect is a heartless **tch, but I kinda need to understand what you are writing to reply. And make your post make sense with what is going on in the scene.
* Like seriously, if your post contradicts what I have written in mine or it just seems like you didn't read my post at all, it really puts me off the rp.

Hello,

I took a look over your post and I would love to start a Hannigram rp with you if you'd be open to it? I am 28 years old and have about 9 years of RP experience under my belt, but I am open to doing a sample scene to see if vibe. Feel free to reply to this or message me. I just recently discovered this website and made an account today so I'm not sure what I'm limited atm but feel free to reach out how you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back