• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Metalocalypse Roleplay

Hello to all that reads this I am currently looking for a long term role play partner that would be able to role play the show Metalocalypse with me. I'm looking to do oc x cc doubles as none of the ships for the show interest me enough to play them. I role play pretty literature depending on the response you give me, it takes a lot of convincing to even try and respond to a one liner or just a few sentences. I have some themes I am not ok role play I will share them in dms as I don't wanna share them in a post which could make someone uncomfortable.

Truthfully I can play anyone from the show, I've been watching it for so long that I have most of their character and what not memorized. I'm looking for someone who on my end can play the bands bassist, William Murderface to be paired with my cynical lawyer character, Bellatrix Silver. I have an entire 17 page from on Bellatrix if you really wanna know a a lot about her, and yes it is 17 pages long. I'm only looking to pair her with William as they're the only two I can see working out together considering the cast of characters that Metalocalypse provides. But for your oc I am willing to play any character it doesn't bother me to much with which one I get on your end as long as you play William on my end.

I don't have many plots for this fandom though I am willing to start from scratch and work on one with you! Though I have a few requirements.

-Must be semi lit to lit no one liners please it's a huge turn off for role playing
-Can give me ideas along with my own so we aren't stuck in a state of boredom
-Be somewhat active as I try to be on quite a bit to respond
-Will be ok if I disappear for a bit because of life issues I try to respond every day if I can, though if I cannot I try to respond as soon as I get back
-Will be able to handle angst or at least tell me when they don't like something it's key during a role play to communicate that kind of stuff.
-Be able to work on any platform, if you have one you prefer please share that though most discussing will have to be over discord so I can get the messages faster
-Be ok with having an established relationship for oc and whatever cannon you want. Since most characters do have that established relationship I'm fully willing to keep that going
-Be able to handle detailed gore as this show can get bloody and I'm certain it'll happen that we have to describe something like that!

I hope to get some new rp partners!

If you are still interested in doing this, I have an OC I would like to use! She's Nathan's sister, and usually gets shipped with either Skwisgaar or Murderface! She can be shipped with Pickles too!

ello! if this is still active- but ive been looking for someone to rp this show with lol- so i hope thats cool i have an oc too! i mostly use discord? but im fine useing anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back