• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 ManxMan/BoyxBoy plots

ghoul

meme god
who I'm looking for: a person with a good grasp on grammar and character creation

plots

stepbrothers (teenage) - fast paced - long term

a new stepbrother is in the house and there is a bit of... tension at first. suddenly they become very close over a common interest and end up being a bit closer than expected. 

I would prefer to be: younger and more submissive 

we met in the library (young adult) - fast paced - long term

one man reaches for a book as the other makes his way down the isle for the same book. "I'll text you when I'm done with it."

gods - fast paced - long term - fantasy elements

all of the realms of the gods have been destroyed and they must live on earth now. they all live in one large house. what happens next is god knows what. (I try to be funny xD)

roommates (young adult) - fast paced - long term 

one man needs a place close to his work and can't live with his parents anymore, so he's got to find a roommate!

coffeehouse and poetry (adult) - any pace - long term 

one man is an entrepreneur for his own coffeehouse. the other comes in every day and writes poetry. one day, he leaves his notebook. 

comment or pm me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back