• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [1x1] Male(bad boy) Vampire x Human girl rp

bambiighoul

A Ditzy Brat
Hiiiii <3
You can call me bambii lol. I'm in my 20's and im looking for someone around the same age to role play some ideas with .
I'm looking for a Somewhat Experienced person to role play out a Teen/ College based Vampire x Human roleplay
I roleplayed a lot as a teenager, but I haven't gotten back into it for years so I may be a bit rusty :X
My grammar is a bit...um...Trash lol . But I always try my best and I'm incredibly descriptive with my writing.
So for length I wont be asking too much from you at the very least a paragraph should suffice just never any one liners
I'll try and be very active because honestly with this pandemic I don't have much to do haha . Hopefully you can be active as well ^_^
I'm really into fantasy / supernatural, dark , heavy and gritty themes that are heavy on the romance and horror / suspense
I also happen to be guilty of being really into the enemies to lovers trope , they despise each other but then fall madly and deeply in love lol.
I'm the most comfortable playing out the female role and im looking for someone that is good at writing the dark , brooding ,haunted, asshole bad boy.
The only character restraints I would have for you is with appearance , I just cant get into light hair and eyes other than that its all up to you for his appearance
We can also discuss what a vampire can and cant do / abilities within the universe we create
If any of this peaks your interest please feel free to message me or post here lol im looking forward to roleplaying with any of you .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back