• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~1x1 M//, F// Roleplay Search!~

kzn15

yuri%20yaoi_zps3dxlixkp.jpg

~Welcome one and all to my search thread~

~A Little About me~

*Waves excitedly* Hello lucky person reading this! I am kzn15, but feel free to call me Chrissy. As a long time veteran roleplayer, I am excited to start up some new 1x1 roleplays of the M// and F// genre. Although I love my lovely hetero couples, I'll have to put on the pouty face and ask kindly that you don't come to me with these sort of requests. Otherwise, come at me with any suggestions / ideas you are itching to throw at me, I promise I'm not a biter! ~

As for my daily life, I am currently self-employed at home, along with taking care of my two spoiled puppy dogs. I am literally online various times of the day, and will always shoot out several responses since I'm a fast paced roleplayer. If it eases your soul to know my age and global location, I am happy to inform you that I live in the Central Time Zone of 'Amurica'. While my age is somewhere between 21+ and 27, have fun guessing...*evilly laughs*

Anyways~ I don't want to bore you with any more details so onto rules below!

yaoi%20couple_zpsfl7kxmvg.jpg

~Rules and Guidelines~

Now I understand no one likes these things, but they are very important for not stepping on any feet! Also I don't want you to think I have any hidden traps, so take it like a big boy or girl getting a shot from the doctor. Hah~
1. As previously established in the previous post, I only roleplay M// and F// genres. Now I don't particularly have a preference over the other since I love both so much! But at the moment I'm not interested in M/F pairings.

2. RP mediums in order of my favorite to least: Email, RPnation Messages, AIM.
I do not have skype, discord, tweetybird, or any other types of messengers. However I have been extremely interested in using google docs.

3. Post Amount: Typically it's hard to quantify how much I write, though I consider myself Semi-literate to Literate, and post about 3-6 paragraphs or more. I can write novel size posts or simply mirror what is given to me. My only warning is that you don't message me if you plan to write one paragraph or less.

4. Writing Style? : Third Person Samples? : Ask and thou shall receive. Romance or Platonic? I love romance in my roleplays, otherwise it gets quite boring for my romantic heart. However I love a good balance between relationships and the story line.

5. No godmodding, No power play dearies~ My character is mine to control, just as I will respect yours. <3

6. Limitations: Typically I do not have any limitations in regards to swearing, violence, etc. I am very comfortable with all sorts of themes, but I do ask for nothing too weird or excessive.

Note: How do I feel about bedroom labels?
Ohmygurd I love traditional Seme/Uke labels, but am also in love with Seke/Seke, or we can swing it any which way your heart desires. I am a very relaxed and easy going person, trust me! Oh and guess what: I love playing dominate.

7. Have any other questions? Just ask!​

~Now that wasn't so bad was it? Onto pairings below!~

yuri%20couple_zpswjwxhrqu.jpg

~Pairings and Themes~

Now onto the juicy part of my thread, lol. As forewarning, I don't usually roleplay any fandoms, but am not opposed in using similar concepts / themes if you come to me with an idea. In regards to settings, I typically enjoy any time period from futuristic, modern, and past (such as victorian, medieval, roman, etc.) I also love completely made up worlds with steam punk themes, far off galaxies, and such. Just no giant naked monsters *cough cough*...no offense attack on titan fans.

~Slice of Life Themes~

-Best Friend x Best Friend
-Student x Student / Teacher / Professor
-College Students, High School Students
-Musician x Artist
-Talent Manager x Famous Person
-Model x Photographer
-Bandmate x Bandmate
-Drug Abuser x Concerned Friend
-Struggling Individual x Well off Person
-Law Enforcement x Criminal / Prostitute
-Boss x Employee
-Mafia Leader x Right Hand Man
-Gang member x Gang member
-Assassin x Assassin
-Assassin x Target
-Military Soldier x Significant Other
-Doctor x Doctor / Nurse / EMT
- Brother x Brother, Sister x Sister
- Cousin x Cousin, Father/Son, Mother/Daughter
-Single Parent x Single Parent

~Fantasy Themes~

-Demon x Demon
-Demon x Angel
-Vampire x Human
-Vampire x Vampire
-Vampire x Demon
-Werewolf x Vampire
-Werewolf x Werewolf
-Werewolf x Human
-Hunter/Slayer x Vampire / Werewolf
-God / Goddess x Mortal
-Dragon x Rider
-Elf x Human
-Merman / Mermaid x Human
-Merman x Merman
-Mermaid x Mermaid
-Wizard x Wizard / Apprentice
-Witch x Witch / Apprentice
-Elemental x Elemental
-Scientist x Experiment
-Space Travel, Science Fiction
-Bounty Hunter x Space Military Officer
-Bounty Hunter x Criminal
-Time Travel, World Jumping
-High Tech Society, Post Apocalyptic
-Rebels against Dictatorships
-Metahuman x Metahuman
-Cyborg / Android x Human

~Royalty Themes~

-King x King / Prince
-Queen x Queen / Princess
-King / Queen x Guard
-King / Queen x Advisor
-Prince / Princess x Guard
-Knight x Robber
-Knight x Blacksmith, Commoner
-Palace Maid / Servant x Royalty
-Sea Pirate x Royalty Captive
-Sea Captain x Pirate
-Feudal Lord x Princess
-Feudal Lord x Samurai
-Roman Emperor x Soldier
-Roman Gladiator x Court Healer
-Arranged Marriage

~Miscellaneous~

-TBA

Note: Hit me up with your suggestions!

yaoi%20couple%202_zps1dijj6k8.png

~ And thus let the search commence! *Throws confetti everywhere*~
yuri%20couple%203_zpsqznmobwo.jpg

~ Just to show that I have no hard feelings towards my hetero peeps. Enjoy this very adorable pic of Rapunzy and Flynn, hee hee~

rapunzel%20and%20flynn_zpsnavpvs8q.jpg

Check out my thread? Maybe something will sound interesting? :closedeyessmile: I would really like a high school students plot! Maybe with something mixed in to keep it interesting? Murder mystery?

yuri%20yaoi_zps3dxlixkp.jpg

~Welcome one and all to my search thread~

~A Little About me~

*Waves excitedly* Hello lucky person reading this! I am kzn15, but feel free to call me Chrissy. As a long time veteran roleplayer, I am excited to start up some new 1x1 roleplays of the M// and F// genre. Although I love my lovely hetero couples, I'll have to put on the pouty face and ask kindly that you don't come to me with these sort of requests. Otherwise, come at me with any suggestions / ideas you are itching to throw at me, I promise I'm not a biter! ~

As for my daily life, I am currently self-employed at home, along with taking care of my two spoiled puppy dogs. I am literally online various times of the day, and will always shoot out several responses since I'm a fast paced roleplayer. If it eases your soul to know my age and global location, I am happy to inform you that I live in the Central Time Zone of 'Amurica'. While my age is somewhere between 21+ and 27, have fun guessing...*evilly laughs*

Anyways~ I don't want to bore you with any more details so onto rules below!

yaoi%20couple_zpsfl7kxmvg.jpg

~Rules and Guidelines~

Now I understand no one likes these things, but they are very important for not stepping on any feet! Also I don't want you to think I have any hidden traps, so take it like a big boy or girl getting a shot from the doctor. Hah~
1. As previously established in the previous post, I only roleplay M// and F// genres. Now I don't particularly have a preference over the other since I love both so much! But at the moment I'm not interested in M/F pairings.

2. RP mediums in order of my favorite to least: Email, RPnation Messages, AIM.
I do not have skype, discord, tweetybird, or any other types of messengers. However I have been extremely interested in using google docs.

3. Post Amount: Typically it's hard to quantify how much I write, though I consider myself Semi-literate to Literate, and post about 3-6 paragraphs or more. I can write novel size posts or simply mirror what is given to me. My only warning is that you don't message me if you plan to write one paragraph or less.

4. Writing Style? : Third Person Samples? : Ask and thou shall receive. Romance or Platonic? I love romance in my roleplays, otherwise it gets quite boring for my romantic heart. However I love a good balance between relationships and the story line.

5. No godmodding, No power play dearies~ My character is mine to control, just as I will respect yours. <3

6. Limitations: Typically I do not have any limitations in regards to swearing, violence, etc. I am very comfortable with all sorts of themes, but I do ask for nothing too weird or excessive.

Note: How do I feel about bedroom labels?
Ohmygurd I love traditional Seme/Uke labels, but am also in love with Seke/Seke, or we can swing it any which way your heart desires. I am a very relaxed and easy going person, trust me! Oh and guess what: I love playing dominate.

7. Have any other questions? Just ask!​

~Now that wasn't so bad was it? Onto pairings below!~

yuri%20couple_zpswjwxhrqu.jpg

~Pairings and Themes~

Now onto the juicy part of my thread, lol. As forewarning, I don't usually roleplay any fandoms, but am not opposed in using similar concepts / themes if you come to me with an idea. In regards to settings, I typically enjoy any time period from futuristic, modern, and past (such as victorian, medieval, roman, etc.) I also love completely made up worlds with steam punk themes, far off galaxies, and such. Just no giant naked monsters *cough cough*...no offense attack on titan fans.

~Slice of Life Themes~

-Best Friend x Best Friend
-Student x Student / Teacher / Professor
-College Students, High School Students
-Musician x Artist
-Talent Manager x Famous Person
-Model x Photographer
-Bandmate x Bandmate
-Drug Abuser x Concerned Friend
-Struggling Individual x Well off Person
-Law Enforcement x Criminal / Prostitute
-Boss x Employee
-Mafia Leader x Right Hand Man
-Gang member x Gang member
-Assassin x Assassin
-Assassin x Target
-Military Soldier x Significant Other
-Doctor x Doctor / Nurse / EMT
- Brother x Brother, Sister x Sister
- Cousin x Cousin, Father/Son, Mother/Daughter
-Single Parent x Single Parent

~Fantasy Themes~

-Demon x Demon
-Demon x Angel
-Vampire x Human
-Vampire x Vampire
-Vampire x Demon
-Werewolf x Vampire
-Werewolf x Werewolf
-Werewolf x Human
-Hunter/Slayer x Vampire / Werewolf
-God / Goddess x Mortal
-Dragon x Rider
-Elf x Human
-Merman / Mermaid x Human
-Merman x Merman
-Mermaid x Mermaid
-Wizard x Wizard / Apprentice
-Witch x Witch / Apprentice
-Elemental x Elemental
-Scientist x Experiment
-Space Travel, Science Fiction
-Bounty Hunter x Space Military Officer
-Bounty Hunter x Criminal
-Time Travel, World Jumping
-High Tech Society, Post Apocalyptic
-Rebels against Dictatorships
-Metahuman x Metahuman
-Cyborg / Android x Human

~Royalty Themes~

-King x King / Prince
-Queen x Queen / Princess
-King / Queen x Guard
-King / Queen x Advisor
-Prince / Princess x Guard
-Knight x Robber
-Knight x Blacksmith, Commoner
-Palace Maid / Servant x Royalty
-Sea Pirate x Royalty Captive
-Sea Captain x Pirate
-Feudal Lord x Princess
-Feudal Lord x Samurai
-Roman Emperor x Soldier
-Roman Gladiator x Court Healer
-Arranged Marriage

~Miscellaneous~

-TBA

Note: Hit me up with your suggestions!

yaoi%20couple%202_zps1dijj6k8.png

~ And thus let the search commence! *Throws confetti everywhere*~
yuri%20couple%203_zpsqznmobwo.jpg

I'm interested in rping with you!

Hello! I am very interested in doing a M// roleplay with you if you are still interested! I loved all your plots and its really hard, but im going to try! I really like for splice of life either model x photographer, best friend x best friend, or brother x brother. For fantasy i would love to do a merman x human roleplay or bounty hunter x criminal and for royalty a prince x guard ^^ if you're interested for any of these please let me know and ill PM you

For reply length so i can write as much as you want me too! ^^ and as for where we roleplay i can do email if you want but id probably be faster in PM messages. ^^ but im good with whatever! Please let me know if you're interested in roleplaying some of these cause i do have some plots ^^ have a great day!

Heyo! I am more than happy to say that I would love to do a M// or F// roleplay with you, though I am currently leaning more towards m//. However, if you're interested in having more than one character, I can do both. And I say that because I am really interested in elf x human, and I have a male elf I would love to play. And heck, we could even have two male characters, one of each. I would also love to blend the royalty themes in with this.

In the event that you don't want to do that, I am also interested in Vampire x Human, Hunter x Vampire, Merman x Human, High Tech Society, Metahuman x Metahuman, King x Prince (and the female equivalent), or an arranged marriage. (I was just reminded of how much of a fantasy nut I am. XD)

As for what medium, I can do PM on this website, or dare I say, google docs. I write different amounts of paragraphs with different levels of detail depending on a variety of factors, but I can assure you, unless I have a block, I will give three paragraphs at the least.

Hello! I am very interested in doing a M// roleplay with you if you are still interested! I loved all your plots and its really hard, but im going to try! I really like for splice of life either model x photographer, best friend x best friend, or brother x brother. For fantasy i would love to do a merman x human roleplay or bounty hunter x criminal and for royalty a prince x guard ^^ if you're interested for any of these please let me know and ill PM you

For reply length so i can write as much as you want me too! ^^ and as for where we roleplay i can do email if you want but id probably be faster in PM messages. ^^ but im good with whatever! Please let me know if you're interested in roleplaying some of these cause i do have some plots ^^ have a great day!
Hiya! Thank you kindly for the response~ I'd definitely be up for any of those pairings! Shoot me a pm and we can discuss further~ :3

Heyo! I am more than happy to say that I would love to do a M// or F// roleplay with you, though I am currently leaning more towards m//. However, if you're interested in having more than one character, I can do both. And I say that because I am really interested in elf x human, and I have a male elf I would love to play. And heck, we could even have two male characters, one of each. I would also love to blend the royalty themes in with this.

In the event that you don't want to do that, I am also interested in Vampire x Human, Hunter x Vampire, Merman x Human, High Tech Society, Metahuman x Metahuman, King x Prince (and the female equivalent), or an arranged marriage. (I was just reminded of how much of a fantasy nut I am. XD)

As for what medium, I can do PM on this website, or dare I say, google docs. I write different amounts of paragraphs with different levels of detail depending on a variety of factors, but I can assure you, unless I have a block, I will give three paragraphs at the least.
Hiya! Thanks for reaching out to me! I'd totally love to do M// with the elf x human theme. We can even add F// if you'd like. I'm always up for doubling. Feel free to message me if you'd like to discuss more!

Check out my thread? Maybe something will sound interesting? :closedeyessmile: I would really like a high school students plot! Maybe with something mixed in to keep it interesting? Murder mystery?
Heya! Thanks for replying~ :3 I will definitely check it out.

Hey there, it's nice to meet you! I'm ArcticJunky. I'm interested in roleplaying with you! I was so excited to see that you included space and space travel in your role playing concepts; it's been ages since I've built a world based on it! I was primarily interested in your Bounty Hunter x Space Military Officer pairing, simply because there are so many options and concepts to roll with there. We can also incorporate a lot into that world building concept because there's simply so much to do there. M// is totally fine, but at the moment, I'm leaning more towards F// if that's okay with you!
Feel free to message me with questions / plot details! Thanks.
Heya! Thanks for the response! Do you mind terribly if I ask you to send me a message so we can discuss the bounty hunter x space officer pairing? Apparently this site says I need to have 10+ posts before I am able to create new messages. How weird. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back