• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (1x1) Lore Olympus - Persephone & Hades (F4A)

mindco

Hello all, I am searching for a literate rp partner to play as the King of the Underworld, Hades, from the Webtoon comic “Lore Olympus”. If you read the comic, roleplay in detailed third person, and would like a shot at the role, please pm me so we can swap information, since I do not directly roleplay through this site.

I would prefer to continue from the latest free chapter, where Persephone takes shelter from Zeus in Hades’ home. I also intend for this to be romantic, lots of opportunity for fun flirting. I am willing to play any outside roles and environment as long as you can share some of the task with me.

Thank you for reading.

Hello all, I am searching for a literate rp partner to play as the King of the Underworld, Hades, from the Webtoon comic “Lore Olympus”. If you read the comic, roleplay in detailed third person, and would like a shot at the role, please pm me so we can swap information, since I do not directly roleplay through this site.

I would prefer to continue from the latest free chapter, where Persephone takes shelter from Zeus in Hades’ home. I also intend for this to be romantic, lots of opportunity for fun flirting. I am willing to play any outside roles and environment as long as you can share some of the task with me.

Thank you for reading.
Hello, super interested but not great with this interface. My discord is Thursday Vellichor#0023

Thank you for reading.
Hey, I'm interested in this. Message me on discord @Thursday Vellichor#0023

Users who are viewing this thread

Back