• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Looking for Female

Riy

Medieval Thuggery.
Hey. The name is Reeeyto, and I’ve been interested in this idea I’ve been constantly thinking about for a roleplay! However, it may be discussed, and we could also do others. I’m flexible as long as it has the following.

Romance
Action
Adventure( Doesn’t have to be literally leaving areas, but just different events happening)
Drama in a way
And we have to be in this together, I can’t be the one leading the way!
No suicide or depressing stuff that happens during roleplay, though it could be a memory or something.

Ya yes, that isn’t much, and I’m probably missing a bunch, but you get the gist. Also, I want an advanced literate female partner. Advanced literate. I mean it. And also, I will not play a character of yours. I will play my own. I’m free in that way. So! Besides that, I’m just hopeful to get some people who are down to roleplay! Just DM and give me the following message. And by the way, I’m going to bed now. I’m in EST time, and it’s 4:37 in the morning. So don’t expect a reply immediately. Now! The code to make sure you read everything: Bananaz0-0. There. And also, give me your favorite color, because why not. Now hurry! So we can talk about ideas!

~~~~~Reeeeyto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back