• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 long-term Vocaloid RP search!

kagome

fukase enthusiast
Hello!

I've been looking for a partner for a Vocaloid RP for so long now, I'd really like to meet someone who wants to RP the same stuff as me!

I have a few things I'd like to say before I list my Vocaloid ships!

In order to do an RP...

• you must be able to understand if I write short paragraphs sometimes, or if I make occasional grammar mistakes.
  • you must be able to understand if I tell you I'm leaving for a while. Sometimes I have to stay in the hospital for a few weeks, but I don't want to lose my partners because of it.
  • you need to be able to RP at least a few times every few days. I understand if you go for a period of time without contacting me, but I do prefer frequent RPing.

That's it for my standards!

The types of roleplays I do are...

• slice of life
  • sci-fi
  • historical
  • canonverse
  • or you can bring up an AU you like and we can talk about it!

Alright! Most of my RPs are M/M or F/F, but occasionally I will do a M/F RP, only for certain pairings.

I'm comfortable RPing any gender.

My ships I'm looking for in specific are...

• Olikase (OLIVER/Fukase)
  • Rinlen (Rin/Len)
  • GumixLuka (GUMI/Luka)
  • Yukaria (Yukari/IA)
  • MikuxLuka (Miku/Luka)
  • KAILen (KAITO/Len)
  • MAYUxAnyone (MAYU/(anyone))
  • GumixPiko (GUMI/Piko)

Or you can bring up any Vocaloid pairing you like and we'll discuss it! I'm pretty flexible, but these are the specific ships I like the most.

My absolute favorites are Olikase and Rinlen, so one of those two would be AWESOME! If you do those with me I'll love you forever! (*U*)

So... That's pretty much it! Comment here and I'll message you!

Thank you, bye bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back