• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

_clown_

i drink glitter glue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello howdy hi, I am clown, and I have given into temptation once again and I come seeking roleplay

first and foremost, i am over 18, i have a job, and will be attending college again in august. I also do freelance work in my freetime after work, so I appreciate patience and leniency between replies and will give you the same respect for your time. I understand we are people with busy busy lives and a roleplay is by no means top priority

also because I am an adult, I request only adults to roleplay with

second. i love to chat ooc, and share a variety of things that remind me of our characters which i will surely hyperfixate on. I will force myself to be your friend

as far as the story itself goes, I admit I haven't planned that far. I will however share my interests and hopefully someone reading this will realize we are meant to be besties and have everything in common, but it's also okay if you just like some of this stuff too that's cool

a heart means I am EXTREMELY interested in this thing

> liminal spaces, derealization, the backrooms, weirdcore elements ♡♡♡
> childhood and nostalgic spaces turned demented, especially as a punishment or method of coping with trauma!!! also dreamspaces ♡♡♡
> murder mystery and noir detective vibes ♡♡♡
> fnaf inspired things (i just love peepaw willy!!!!!!! fnaf is my little shameful obsession) ♡♡♡
> similar to above, but physical manifestation of punishments for extreme sins (like murder (think silent hill)) ♡♡
> eldrich and inconceivable horrors ♡♡
> scp and anomaly inspired scenarios, especially in large and arguably dangerous facilities. rlly anything in large facilities or hospitals, asylums, abandoned or otherwise ♡♡
> SLASHER N KILLER STUFF IS ALWAYS SAFE W ME!!!!!!! i love slashers and things in the like. classic whodunits get me excited too!!! ♡♡
> the definition of self worth and transitions between life and death / limbo
> tragic stories with tragic characters

feel free to ask me if there's any movies or something you enjoy to see if im familiar with them!!

there's more I'm interested in, but these are just what come to the top of my head!! while optional I absolutely love mixing romance in with these scenarios and usually prefer when, and am open to majority of pairings so long as they're LGBT since I myself am part of the alphabet buddies. that being said, androgynous, trans, and nonbinary characters are all welcome, as well as gay and lesbian pairings. Usually I play male characters, but if you want a lesbian pairing I don't mind!!!

this is entirely unrelated to everything I've mentioned but HIGH on my lists of interests is GAY COWBOYS. IF U WANNA RP GAY COWBOYS I'LL LOVE U SO MCUH. ILL DO ANYTHING TO RP GAY COWBOYS (im from texas so actually im an expert in cowboy and i say everyone can cowboy with me)

same thing w detectives ^^^ if u let me write a detective noir mystery w gays, I'll be at ur funeral crying

I'm perfectly fine with taking on the game master role and plotting the stories twists and turns for you to experience, as well as playing various extra characters to move the story along your characters path, with one or two constant characters i control. If you would prefer to be the omnipotent God however and take on the responsibility of story play, you may! just let me know so I don't take it over. That being said, I enjoy leaving mysteries for the other player to unfold, so if I am left to be omnipotent expect that. also only ocs because i like getting to know characters as we go

my responses are generally around 300-500 words and over 1000 characters, but depending on the active situation, may be shorter or longer! there's no pressure to write a novella length reply for what could've been said in two paragraphs. I do not have terrible grammar in character I just write like this bc its funny to me. If you'd like a sample of my writing feel free to ask!!!

I'm sure ive forgotten to mention things but we'll cross that bridge when we get there!!! if you're interested hmu!

Last edited:
bümp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a little, a little . A bump!!!!! A little 1 (one) ☝️

Hi Hello!!! I too have a concerning amount of love for doing a gay cowboy RP, I've been begging and pleading to do it for the past three years with friends it's a huge fixation of mine as of recently! So, I would love to RP something like that with you!!

I agree! These are some fun story ideas.
I'm interested in nearly all of them, though I have never seen phantom of the opera. Maybe I should give it a watch sometime.

Hello!

I ALSO love cowboys and happen to be LGBTQ. I belong to a different subspecies of Cowboy, seeing as I’ve spent the past year and a half in Utah learning about Cowboy history, but Cowboy is one of my favorite genders and I am VERY interested in playing them when I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back