• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Long Term Fantasy

Hello!

I’m in the market for a new long term partner. (Please be warned that I have school between the hours of 8:55 AM and 3:55 PM EST, so I will not ALWAYS be as active as you might like. If this doesn’t suit you, read nothing more. It will waste your time.) For those of you who are still reading this, I don’t really do fandoms. In fact I do quite the opposite. I love creating completely original content from scratch with my partners; the world, the people, the goal, the plot, everything is always fresh. I’m really a sucker for fantasy and magic, so if you’re into D&D everything that I do is probably right up your alley.

Now on to the boring stuff about writing style. Before you skip all of this and pass it off as unimportant, I will probably not take too kindly to role playing with someone who doesn’t at least somewhat fit my writing style, which brings me to my next point. I write approximately 3-5 sentences per turn in the 3rd person and the past tense, meaning that I would write that “my character did” something rather than that “I do” something.

Now that you’ve finished reading this, you can PM me and we’ll go from there! Happy role playing,
—Yuki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back