• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Invitation!

Forgotten Home

キミの記憶
Salutations!
About Myself

My name is Trinity and I am seventeen years old. I have been role-playing for several years and I am pretty experienced. I'm not very good about talking about myself so feel free to ask me anything!
Role-play
I can really do any sort of RP, but I mainly like action, no matter what genre. I don't really care for straight romance, though. If there is romance, I'd like it to be MxF.
All of my characters will be human or human in appearance. I'd really like to have my partner have the same.
I don't have any plot ideas myself so if you have a plot you want to do, just tell me!
I role-play with the hopes of becoming friends so it'd be nice if we could chat in OOC often!

I know it's a bit short of a post but we can get it all sorted out if you do want to RP with me.
Have a wonderful day, my peeps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back