• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Horror/romance rp partner recruitment

TheNanaBananas

I'm doing my Dibba-Darn best
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for a partner to rp a horror/romance type plot. I do not need to know your age but please be 18+ just due to how gory this might be. I am literate to semi-literate. I like long responses but in conversations or key moments, I don’t mind a smaller response at all. I play female characters mostly just because that is where I am most comfortable and creative however, I can double up and play a male and female. Just be gentle cause I and not very skilled at playing a male. Lol

Plot Ideas
1) A Corpse Party RP where two students from the same school meet after being pulled into the twisted dimension that is Heavenly Host Elementary school. Will they survive?

2) It’s been 2 years since the zombies have come and destroyed civilization however, the community of Redfern has managed to set up a decent size encampment. With sustainable food and resources, they have managed to keep themselves safe from all forms of Zombie but how long will it last?

3) No one talks about the forest up on the mountain for fearing to be cursed. It was whispered that unspeakable things happened there and now the forest itself calls for blood. Many people have wandered into the forest to only vanish or be found brutally killed.

I have many more Ideas but also am open to other thoughts. I like world building and such but I also like to make new friends. Just message me if you want to chat or rp!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back