• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Fun! Multiple Plots and Settings. (Currently Open))

SillyString

hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
giphy.gif
Hey there, I'm SillyBillie. Or just Silly for short. I've been in the mood to do 1x1 rps for the longest time and I think now is a good time to find partners. I'm still in high school so I might not be as active as I like to be, so don't fret if I disappear for a few hours. Before we get to the good stuff, here's some rules!

Rules and Info
- I'm a minor. Make of that as you will.
- I write about 2 paragraphs, and I would like my partner write as much as that.
- I usually use rpnation through my phone, so I apologize for any spelling or grammar errors.
- I will RP through threads and PMs.
- I can play both male and female characters of any sexuality. I prefer MxF, but I can do MxM or FxF.
- I'm not the best with rping romance, so I'll mostly do platonic relationships. But if you want to do romance, then I'll try.
- I really like to double, I'll give you the option to do it if necessary.
- This interest check will close once I find at least a few partner. It will open back up when I'm finished with the rps.

And now to the nitty gritty!

Word Bank
Magical Girls & Boys | Humor | Shapeshifters | Multiverse | Dimension Travel | Time Travel | Immortals | Monsters | Imaginary Friends | Dreams and Nightmares | Ghosts | Haunted Houses | Platonic Relationships | Best Friends | Magic | Superheroes | Zombies | Apocalypse | Test Subjects | Myth and Legends | Anime-inspired | Monster Hunters

Some of these plots are not fully-realized or are barely even plots, so I'd love to develop them.

* Muse A is time traveller visiting multiple time periods, but keeps stumbling upon Muse B, who is actually immortal. A and B spend their time together through multiple eras.

* After multiple years of sitting it out, Muse A and Muse B decide to participate in the Purge by just stealing stuff from stores. Things go wrong.

* Muse A is a powered child stuck in a lab and going through unending, torturous tests. A's ability is bring anything in his imagination to reality. A can't control his power just yet, and doesn't know how to escape the lab. Everything changes when A creates Muse B while sleeping and B is is powerful enough to help A escape. Though escaping is easier said than done.

* (This plot features doubling.)
Muses A, B, C, and D are a part of a vigilante superhero group known as the Crazy Eights. Casually stopping crime day and night. Things take a turn when the President assigns the group to take down aliens who are possibly planning an invasion. But are the aliens really planning an invasion or something much bigger?

* Muse A and Muse B are magical girls (or boys), but not the conventional ones. Instead of changing into beautiful dresses with weapons, they change into monsters.

* Embodiments of concepts like love, peace, hate, and imagination living together.

Feel free to suggest any plots!
Here are some fandoms I'm willing to RP.
- Nichijou
- Smash Bros.
- Super Mario
- Overwatch
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Lupin III
BOLD = I want this role.

Supernatural Creature x Superhuman/Human
Alien x Human
Knight x Mage
Dimension Hopper
x Human
Imaginary Friend x Human
Ghost x Human
Superhuman x Human
Time Traveller x Normal Human
Time Traveller x Immortal
Superhero
x Supervillian
Superhero x Superhero/Sidekick
Scientist x Experiment
AI/Cyborg x Human
Demon
x Contracted Human

If you are interested, I'll PM you. If you have any questions or concerns, please tell me them to me. Thanks for reading.

I'm Interested in quite a few of the things you listed, we may need to narrow things down a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back