• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1X1 Final Fantasy X RP

Obsidianserpent

Hey peeps, would anyone be interested in an RP taking place in Spira? I've been playing the enhanced edition of the game and it's caused me to fall in love with the universe all over again. I'm not sure whether I'd set the RP before or after the events of the game. I have some cool plot ideas for both scenarios however. I believe playing 1X1 will allow for greater character development as well.

I'd also be willing to design an entire new universe resembling the Final Fantasy aesthetic with someone. I'm constantly drawing concept art, and love designing new worlds.

Anyways, if anyone's interested, let me know! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! If the RP were to take place before the events of the original game, we could pursue a couple different options. One, we could play as guardians of one of the previous summoners who defeated Sin. We could likewise be searching for a way to defeat Sin permanently. While our efforts would ultimately fail (since sin does eventually return), we could still have our party make significant contributions to Spira in other ways.

If we were to set the RP after the events in the games, I'd like to build upon a previous FFX RP I built over a year ago. The RP centered around "The Becoking", a bizarre phenomenon in which people were able to beckon the dead from the farplane. However, someone has beckoned the return of Sin, who has returned to tormenting Spira (everything this far is canon actually). We traveled with Yuna to uncover the source of the beckoning, and discovered that a group of Guado cultists had been siphoning power from the farplane to resurrect Seymour, an event which caused a rift between planes, aka the beckoning.

I'd be game for either scenario. Let me know what you think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back