• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Fantasy Rp

AspenWoods

One Time Luck
Hello! I am looking for a female 18+ roleplay partner who is willing to do a fantasy roleplay with me. We can discuss genre together etc but it will be human and fantasy creatures mixed. After a long war between elves, werewolves, and many other 'mythical' creatures and races the humans and other races come to a treaty. Now the other races have been mixed into human life, fairies working at cafes, elves teaching archery, etc. Mages are not considered human in this world as humans can not use magic.

I just found this site so I’m fairly new with how all this works, do you normally rp on this site directly or on another service?

Hello! I am looking for a female 18+ roleplay partner who is willing to do a fantasy roleplay with me. We can discuss genre together etc but it will be human and fantasy creatures mixed. After a long war between elves, werewolves, and many other 'mythical' creatures and races the humans and other races come to a treaty. Now the other races have been mixed into human life, fairies working at cafes, elves teaching archery, etc. Mages are not considered human in this world as humans can not use magic.
Hello!! That sounds like alot of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back