• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Fantasy/Romance/Action rp

Arkain

Master Procrastinator
Looking for a new rp to get started, 1x1. I play male characters only so I'm looking for a female player. Action of the rp meaning fight scenes though I'm fine with not rping them out. I'll put an idea I have down but we can rp anything you'd like, as long as it's not vampire based.

The World has changed dramatically over the past few hundred years. Without warning, powers began to develop within certain people. Large or small, useful or useless, they single handedly shaped the world into one only writers could have dreamed of. The change had been chaotic at first, but Humanity eventually accepted these powers and allowed them to rule the world. In current time, There are four types of people. There are the Queens, The Champions, the Normals, and the Invalids. Queens are at the top of the food chain, Women who hold the World's greatest power and authority among everyone else. Champions are men or women chosen by the Queens to be their lifelong partners, either because of their strength or status. Normal people are those born with powers but hold a usual stance in the world. And Invalids are born without powers, as if they belonged to the world of old, before the time powers existed. As rare as they are, they exist.

So, that's the setting. The plot is simple. Kane, my character, is a man who had the unfortunate circumstances of being born as an Invalid. His parents abandoned him and left him in with an orphanage, who very reluctantly raised him. At a young age, he learned what it meant to be an Invalid in this world, and did what he could to survive. For an Invalid like Kane, constantly being attacked and picked on for being born different was commonplace, and he very quickly adapted to the lifestyle. Instead of letting himself die off like other Invalids, he trained his body and spirit to handle the abuse, copying the ways of life Shaolin Monks followed. He'd train his body, eat, meditate, train some more, and then sleep. Now as an Adult, Kane takes as much work as he can get his hands on, mostly being rejected due to his status as an Invalid. Life is a struggle for him, but he likes to struggle. Although he's an invalid, He isn't at all a pushover. Having trained himself in similar ways as Shaolin Monks, he's every bit as dangerous as them.

With your girl, the situation is completely different. Instead of being born as an Invalid, she was born as a Princess, and a very powerful Queen. While her backstory, personality, looks, etc, are up to you, the only thing that I want to stay true to my idea is this. Your girl and Kane meet each other because Kane decides to try and save her from an oncoming car, thinking that her life was in danger. Instead, he gets himself badly hurt for no real reason. After healing him with one of her various powers, she asks to stay at his place for the night so she has a place to hide from the public. She doesn't need to, but this is her excuse to see what his life was like. The next day, a ceremony known as the "Crowning of Champions" was being held. This is a sacred Ceremony that allows Queens to choose their Champions. Your girl, just like every year, is forced to attend this by her Father the Overlord. Just like every year, her plan was to avoid from choosing a Champion, but a second split decision makes her call out Kane's name.

So, the idea of the rp is that Your girl, a Queen, meets one of the worlds only Invalids, becomes a bit interested in him, and ends up choosing him as her champion. I didn't explain this, but a Queen and Champion partnership also means they take part in Gladiator styled battles known as "The Games". While this meant mostly for entertainment to replace annual taxing of the people, it is also put in place to deter evil people from being villains. Kane, who has no powers, now has to deal with put in these games, while also being your Girls's partner. The rest is up to us to rp through and come up with. Hope you like it :)

That being said, not everything needs to happen the way I described it. If you want the flow of things to go slower I'm fine with that. Also, we can skip "The Games" matches if you're not into that sort of thing. It's all up to what you want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back