• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 — fandoms, au's, & doubling!

spearmint

left a bad taste on your tongue

Hello, and welcome to my search thread!

This will be a comprehensive request thread of everything that I am currently looking for. In an attempt to maintain some semblance of order this will be separated into four main parts: an introduction to myself, rules & expectations, the word-bank, and the fandoms (mainly anime, k-pop, and harry potter). I'll try to keep things brief and simple in their layout for your viewing pleasure.
Let's begin! ♡

🎐🌸

Step One: An Introduction.

Hello, dear reader! I am a twenty-two year old student looking for a creative outlet for all my escapist ideas. Currently I'm working full-time and studying part-time, so my reply times are often inconsistent and dependent upon my weekly work-load. Typically you can expect multiple replies from me per week as I don't like to leave things sitting for too long.

My writing preference is usually towards female characters, however, I'm primarily looking for doubling plots right now (MxF, FxF). I enjoy OC/OC and Canon/OC, very occassionally I'll do Canon/Canon pairings. In regards to literacy, I'd describe myself as fairly literate as I write between 3-6 paragraphs in third-person. However, this is largely dependent on my partner's preference and style. I will only roleplay through PMs and OOC chatter will remain on-site.

If you'd like a writing sample, please just ask!

🎐🌸

Step Two: Rules & Expectations.

Please, be above the age of 18. My roleplays are strictly romantic and I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors. Also, being able to provide 3+ paragraphs and play multiple characters/genders (if doubling). And, please, be literate. We all make the odd mistake while writing but it's a little disheartening when your partner can't be bothered to spell-check. Speaking of effort: contribute to the plot both during the roleplay and out! OOC chatter is perfect for brain-storming ideas and coming up with head-canons for our characters/pairings. I'm usually very active in this regard and would love an equally passionate friend. ♡

Multiple replies per week would be warmly welcomed! Since I'm not looking for novella responses right now, I would prefer multiple short (3+ paragraphs) replies per week. Not that I'm asking you to sacrifice quality for quantity, I just understand that writing a lot doesn't make a reply better and can, instead, just slow things down. In regards to face-claims and character sheets: I would highly recommend using sheets for our characters. It just helps to keep track of everything. Face-claims can be realistic or animated, depending on the fandom and/or setting, e.g, an animated FC would make more sense for MHA whilst a realistic FC would make more sense for BTS. When it comes to original plots, I'm fine with realistic or animated, whichever you prefer.

🎐🌸

Step Three: Word-Bank.
I'm not sure if people still use these anymore but I find them useful when it comes to plotting together! Plus, they're in alphabetical order.

Aliens ✧ Androids/Cyborgs ✧ Angst ✧ Anime Fandoms ✧ Arranged Marriages ✧ Criminal Activity ✧ Dark Themes ✧ Demons/Angels ✧ Friends to Lovers ✧ High Fantasy/D&D Themes ✧ High-School/College ✧ Idol Life/Celebrities ✧ K-POP/K-DRAMA ✧ Love Triangles ✧ Mafia/Gangs ✧ Marvel/DC Themes ✧ Modern Fantasy ✧ Nuclear Apocalypse ✧ Omegaverse ✧ Otome Games ✧ Pacific Rim AU ✧ Pirates/Mermaids ✧ Sengoku Period AU ✧ Slice-of-Life ✧ Sci-Fi/Space-Ships ✧ Slow Burn ✧ Soulmates ✧ Tribes/Tribal Societies ✧ Reverse Harems ✧ Romance ✧ Royalty Themes ✧ Vampires/Werewolves ✧ War/Battle Themes ✧ Witches/Mages ✧ X-Men AUs ✧ Zombie Apocalypses.

🎐🌸

Step Four: The Fandoms.
Again, these are in alphabetical order for you guys.
If you choose a fandom and would like to double, please tell me what character you'd like me to play for you.

NAME OF FANDOM | character(s) i would like you to play. underlined characters are cravings.
↳ particular plots or settings i'm craving for this fandom. bolded plots are cravings.

AMNESIA (OTOME) | Shin, Toma.
Zombie Apocalypse AU, Apocalyptic Scenarios.

ATTACK ON TITAN | Levi Ackerman, Eren Yeager.
Mafia/Gang AU, Android/Cyborg AU, Alien Invasion AU, Pacific Rim AU.

BTS | Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook.
↳ Idol Life/Celebrities, Apocalyptic Scenarios, Mafia/Gang AU, Love Triangle.

FREE!! IWATOBI SWIM CLUB | Matsuoka Rin, Nanase Haruka.
↳ High-School/College, Pirate/Mermaid AU, Soulmates.

HAIKYUU!! | Kageyama Tobio, Kuroo Tetsuro, Kenma Kozume, Akaashi Keiji, Kyotani Kentaro.
↳ High-School/College, Idol Life/Celebrities, Apocalyptic Scenarios.

HARRY POTTER | Draco Malfoy, Sirius Black.
↳ Hogwarts AU, Marauders Era AU.

IKEMEN SENGOKU | Oda Nobunaga, Kenshin Uesugi.
↳ Sengoku Period, Love Triangle, Tribes/Tribal Societies, Royal AU, Mafia/Gang AU.

JUJUTSU KAISEN | Fushiguro Megumi, Fushiguro Toji, Gojo Satoru, Nanami Kento.
↳ Pirate AU, Mafia/Gang AU, X-Men AU, Vampire/Werewolf AU, Soulmates.

MY HERO ACADEMIA | Bakugou Katsuki, Todoroki Shoto, Dabi.
↳ High-School/College, X-Men AU, Tribes/Tribal Societies, Pacific Rim AU, Soulmates.

MYSTIC MESSENGER | Jumin, Unknown/Saeran.
Mafia/Gang AU, Zombie Apocalypse AU, Sci-Fi/Space-Ship AU.

NARUTO | Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Itachi, Hatake Kakashi.
Royal AU, Mafia/Gang AU, Zombie AU, Soulmates.

I will probably add more fandoms over time, but until then... that is everything!
Hopefully this wasn't too painful to read, I tried to keep it as simplistic and laid-out as possible. If something did end up catching your eye, or if you think we'd be good partners, then send me a PM! Otherwise, thank you for reading this far and good luck on your roleplay hunting journey. ♡

just realised the irony in that i didn't spell-check this at all. i'm sorry if you guys find any errors!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back