• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Fandom Search for BTS, Marvel, Harry Potter (I double)

Lina

Magic Eight Ball
Hello everyone,

I am new here and excited to start writing. I am particularly craving fandoms right now. But first, a few facts about myself:

- I am in my late 20s, so I'd love for my partner to be 18+ as well
- I have a full-time job, but I try to reply several times a week
- I have been roleplaying for more than 10 years, most recently on Gaia (but it was getting rather difficult to find good roleplay partners there)
- I like roleplaying on-site or via GDocs
- I double, giving each character equal attention
- I personally prefer fxm couples, BUT I'm willing to play fxf or mxm on occasion (if i love the plot and characters)

And now on to the part you are probably curious about: The cravings

1. BTS
- Who I'm looking for: Please play either Jungkook, Namjoon or Yoongi for me.
- Who I can play: I'm happy playing any of the members for you
- Settings: I love AUs or classical idol x idol or idol x non-idol plots. A Harry Potter AU would also be fun. I have so many random ideas, but I'd love to brainstorm with you!

2. Marvel
- Who I'm looking for: Steve or Bucky
- Who I can play: Tony, Thor, Steve, Bucky, Peter or Loki (I have experience with these charas, but feel free to ask for others!)
- Settings: Something with Metahumans (X-Men-like), Chara-insert into the main plot, post Endgame, let's plot together

3. Harry Potter
- Who I'm looking for: Draco Malfoy
- Who I can play: Just ask! I have played so many!
- Settings: This is the only one where I'm looking for something specific. I'd love an AU in which Voldemort wins. Harry is dead and the Order of the Phoenix is scattered and Muggles are being turned into slaves or being kept in prison. But the resistance is far from gone and ends up finding the most surprising allies in this dark new world. (Yes, a little Draco redemption story is hidden here, but I want all characters to share the spotlight! So please tell me which characters you have in mind and we can build something great)

Looking toward to hearing from you! <3

I can totally play Steve for you in exchange for Loki or Bucky!

Or I could play Draco for you in exchange for Harry (we can do your AU with Neville being the Chosen One!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back