• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

❄️~1x1 Fandom Roleplay Search~❄️ Always Open!

seminet2

❄️~知らぬが仏~❄️
✿ Roleplay Request of 9.20.2015 ✿

Fandoms:

♥ K Project {Mikoto Suoh, Yata Misaki} OPEN TO AU

♥ Kuroko no Basuke {Various} OPEN TO AU (Will FOREVER adore you if you ask for this one)

♥ Fire Emblem: Awakening {Various} OPEN TO AU

♥ Naruto: Shippuden {Sasuke Uchiha} AU ONLY

♥ Durarara! {Izaya Orihara, Shizuo Heiwajima}

♥ Bleach {Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez} AU ONLY

♥ Attack on Titan {Eren Jaeger, Jean Kirschtein} AU ONLY

♥ Haikyuu {Kuroo Tetsurou, Oikawa Tooru} OPEN TO AU

Rules:

I will not do...

✗ Yaoi

✗ Script format

I will do...

✓ Multiple Roleplays at once

✓ Love triangles

✓ Mature themes {Such as drinking, night life, gangs, drugs}

✓ Paragraphs

✓ Yuri

About:

My name is Nike and I have been roleplaying for 5+ years! I am 19 years old and my time zone is Mountain Time. I am almost always online, but I will tell you if I'm every busy or on vacation.

As for roleplays, I enjoy having mature themes, so please don't message me if that makes you uncomfortable. I enjoy having a mixture of angst, drama, fluff, and romance mixed in, especially with certain AUs.

I believe in quality of quantity, however, I do not want short, three-sentence responses. At the most, I require six sentences. Usually, though, my roleplays contain at the most three paragraphs, all decent in size. It varies, however, and I tend to match my partner's length.

I very much enjoy chatting outside of the roleplay; even when the conversation has nothing to do with the roleplay. I am very friendly, don't worry! When our conversation does have to do with the roleplay, however, I enjoy plotting out ideas and talking about how everything will work out to get a solid story line down. If you ever have any requests, ideas, or friendly criticism, please, go ahead and tell me!

As for you wanting to ever stop the roleplay for any reason, I ask that you tell me. I will not message you or try to intimidate you through email; at the most, I will ask why you are leaving and that's that.

If we happen to have the same love interest as each other, I will usually be very flexible. Cases where I won't be are when I list only one love interest, as they are the only character that I am interested in.

When you message me, do not just reply in short sentences. I will not feel encouraged to roleplay with you. For example, if I ask you multiple questions, don't just answer one.

That's all! ^_^

I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean that you only play as Izaya as my love interest? If so, I don't roleplay that way - only canonxOC (I play my OC and your love interest and vice-versa). Thank you!

So, with mature themes, do lemons have to be included explicitly? Or would you be willing to fade to black if other mature themes are included (like drinking, drugs, ect.)?

I'd love to do a K Project RP with you if you are still looking. My favorite characters are Saruhiko Fushimi and Reisi Munakata, so that complements your two favorites perfectly!

Your rules are the same as mine, and I have no problem writing angsty/mature stuff; in fact, I prefer it. The deeper, the better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back