• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Fandom Partner searching!

Matreats

Hopelessly in love with several fictional people
Hello!

> I only do MxF relationships! I can play either one depending on the situation, but romance with me will not go farther than kissing and fluff

> Looking for Semi/literate roleplayers! I usually write a paragraph or so for a regular response, but I can go longer. It’s not really a contest for me, I just prefer quality over quantity! A few sentences are fine as long as it matches the situation c:

> I love OC x Canon relationships as long as there’s a realistic character and they have a place in the canon world!

Parentheses are for clarification, and brackets are for who I'll play!
I'm open to romance with any of these c:
Italics are what I'm looking for the most!

EDIT:

Fandoms

Lucifer [Lucifer, Chloe, Dan, Amenadiel]

★ Marvel [Loki, Thor, Tony]

★ BBC Merlin [Merlin, Uther, OCs]

★ Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword or Twilight Princess
(Set in either of these games, doesn't have to follow plotline)

★ Voltron Legendary Defender [Lance, Shiro, Allura, OC]
(Can be set in the universe with original characters, doesn't have to do anything with the paladins)

★ Undertale [Various canon characters, OCs]
Want to do something with Birdtale because wings

★ Doctor Who [Eleven or Ten]
Maybe???

★ Pokemon [OC]
(Traveling trainer partners? Sinnoh!!)

★ Trollhunters? [Various canon characters, OCs]

★ Subnautica? [OC]
(Original characters! Very open world)

★ Avatar: The Last Airbender
[OC, Katara, Maybe Zuko?]
Not really feeling this one at the moment - convince me

Last edited:
Matreats Matreats Man, I haven't played Pokemon in a while! I haven't roleplayed it in even longer, jeez. Would you be open to giving that one a go?

I could probably do an Undertale RP, using my character from SmolHuman's RP thing as a Concept... if you want! ^_^

And for reference...
  • Name: Leo

Species: Half-Human, Half-Monster

Personality: Cautious and Shy, but Friendly when one gets to know him. Whenever he or someone he knows is threatened, however, he wouldn't hesitate to draw his weapon and defend them.

Appearance:
    Leo.jpg

History: Leo was born in secrecy, having a Human Mother, and a Monster Father, who resembled a lion... his right eye being solid proof of it, with its Fierce Red Color. His left eye would be a mix between Blue and Green, however, and his hair, though brown at first, started to mysteriously turn a snow-white color at the age of 14, after signing up to join the Royal Guard.

Ten years on, and he now stands as one of Humanity's greatest Swordsmen, capable of vanquishing large crowds of enemies, while his Monster-Half provides an additional boost in his power. However, his Monster-Half also stirs a bit of controversy between both sides of the coin... and he has been known to spare many Monsters, despite orders that would tell him otherwise.

Being one of the most gifted Swordsmen in the Overworld, he was hand-picked by the Village Chief to search for a missing child, who was rumored to have last been spotted walking into the forest... and though his journey proved fruitless, he was able to sense the child's aura deep down inside the hole atop the Peak of the Plateau.

And so, with Determination, he cast himself down the mountain, unaware of just how far his journey will take him...

Other: Leo stands for "Lion". His Claymore, which he holds over his back, has a Lion's Head on its handle, and his sword, itself, is blessed with a strange Magic Power similar to Undyne's Spears. It can also glow in the dark, and it burns anyone without a Pure Heart at mere contact, while its blade merely "Goes Through" those who are not evil. It can still block their weapons and cut through their clothing/armor, though!

He is capable of holding his Claymore in one hand, and can swing it just as easily as an ordinary Sword.

His family was poor, and thus, he has no "Last Name". However, members of the Royal Guard would address him as "Sir Leo" if they see him, indicating his status as a formidable opponent, or ally, in battle.

When in the darkness, he covers his Blue Eye, revealing the Red Eye, since it allows him to see in the dark better. However, whenever in the presence of someone he wishes not to fight, he'll move his Eyepatch over his Red Eye to avoid intimidating them, and/or to hide his "Monster Half", when dealing with Humans.

He always wears his hair in a Ponytail. His hair would grow back very quickly, as well, which is why he doesn't just cut it off.

I could probably do an Undertale RP, using my character from SmolHuman's RP thing as a Concept... if you want! ^_^

And for reference...
  • Name: Leo

Species: Half-Human, Half-Monster

Personality: Cautious and Shy, but Friendly when one gets to know him. Whenever he or someone he knows is threatened, however, he wouldn't hesitate to draw his weapon and defend them.

Appearance:
    Leo.jpg

History: Leo was born in secrecy, having a Human Mother, and a Monster Father, who resembled a lion... his right eye being solid proof of it, with its Fierce Red Color. His left eye would be a mix between Blue and Green, however, and his hair, though brown at first, started to mysteriously turn a snow-white color at the age of 14, after signing up to join the Royal Guard.

Ten years on, and he now stands as one of Humanity's greatest Swordsmen, capable of vanquishing large crowds of enemies, while his Monster-Half provides an additional boost in his power. However, his Monster-Half also stirs a bit of controversy between both sides of the coin... and he has been known to spare many Monsters, despite orders that would tell him otherwise.

Being one of the most gifted Swordsmen in the Overworld, he was hand-picked by the Village Chief to search for a missing child, who was rumored to have last been spotted walking into the forest... and though his journey proved fruitless, he was able to sense the child's aura deep down inside the hole atop the Peak of the Plateau.

And so, with Determination, he cast himself down the mountain, unaware of just how far his journey will take him...

Other: Leo stands for "Lion". His Claymore, which he holds over his back, has a Lion's Head on its handle, and his sword, itself, is blessed with a strange Magic Power similar to Undyne's Spears. It can also glow in the dark, and it burns anyone without a Pure Heart at mere contact, while its blade merely "Goes Through" those who are not evil. It can still block their weapons and cut through their clothing/armor, though!

He is capable of holding his Claymore in one hand, and can swing it just as easily as an ordinary Sword.

His family was poor, and thus, he has no "Last Name". However, members of the Royal Guard would address him as "Sir Leo" if they see him, indicating his status as a formidable opponent, or ally, in battle.

When in the darkness, he covers his Blue Eye, revealing the Red Eye, since it allows him to see in the dark better. However, whenever in the presence of someone he wishes not to fight, he'll move his Eyepatch over his Red Eye to avoid intimidating them, and/or to hide his "Monster Half", when dealing with Humans.

He always wears his hair in a Ponytail. His hair would grow back very quickly, as well, which is why he doesn't just cut it off.

Matreats Matreats

Bumped just in case the site bugged out your notifications, so as to @ Notify you. ;)

Hmm... wonder if we can even base our Undertale RP as a "Prequel" of sorts to the one hosted by Natural Flavour Natural Flavour ? Maybe have her be one of the "Monsters that he was rumored to have spared, despite his orders telling him otherwise"? Could even be what gave him knowledge of the Underground during his eventual opening there... <_<

Last edited:
Hmm Doctor who, Undertale, Pokemon?
i kind of want to explore The Doctor's interactions with my OC, if possible?

Ack, I just realized I don’t have discord at the moment ? I can use it on my computer tomorrow if you still want to use discord!
Hmm Doctor who, Undertale, Pokemon?
i kind of want to explore The Doctor's interactions with my OC, if possible?

I would still like to use discord. I don't like the PMing system on here.
my tag is CrackedSkel#3529 for when you get the chance to send me a message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back