• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Fandom Interest Checks!

youthfulcyclops

✉ I am so incredibly tired. Please save me. ✉
Hello Hello! I figured that instead of posting a bunch of smaller posts like I already have it would be easier to just make and bump a master post!

You can call me Youth, Bee, Cy, whatever floats your boat! A couple of rules I have going into this is that I really prefer my partners to be 18+ since I am 21. Nothing big against younger roleplayers, I just prefer to talk/RP with people in my age group.

My reply length is usually one paragraph minimum. I do not like doing one liners they're too little for me to work off of.

I reply a few times a day depending on how I'm feeling. I am somewhat busy so if I ever drop off don't assume I'm ghosting you, I'm probably working or sleeping! If I take longer than a day or two to get to a thread don't be afraid to bump it so I see it again!

I will do cross overs! I am OC friendly, in fact, I prefer OCs over canon characters! Oc-centric stories are my favorite but I will do doubling if that's preferred! I usually play female characters but will play most male canon characters and have a handful of male OCs.

I'll make a little chart so you can gauge how interested I am in a certain fandom.

✏✏✏⋆⋆✉⋆⋆✏✏✏

Interested *
Highly Interested **
Craving ***
Not caught up enough ☟

✏✏✏⋆⋆✉⋆⋆✏✏✏

Fandom List:
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
My Hero Academia *
Soul Eater ***
Fairy Tail **
Bleach ☟
One Piece ☟
AOT (Only seen two seasons)
Blue Exorcist
Demon Slayer/ Kimetsu no Yaiba ☟ * (can be convinced!)
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood ( a little rusty but I can get in the swing of things decently quick)
The Promised Neverland

These are just all the fandoms I'm in that come to mind, feel free to message and ask me if there's one you don't see here, I might be in it!​

Are there any other cartoon fandoms or movie fandoms that you like
if not then i am down for a AOT Rp, i have only seen the first two seaons

Are there any other cartoon fandoms or movie fandoms that you like
if not then i am down for a AOT Rp, i have only seen the first two seaons

If you mean Cartoon as in western cartoons, I just recently got into Transformers but not really enough to RP it.

Movie wise, I'd say I'm also into Harry Potter and Jurassic Park!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back