• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Contemporary & Semi-Advanced RP Search (Open)

LowkeyLovingLoki

heartbeat on the high line
Hey! I'm Loki! I really enjoy LGBTQ+ romance RPs, particularly MxM or MxNB ones. I tend to play more male roles but I can totally do female as well. I can do both light and dark themes, but I kind of like to intertwine them. Like, have a slice-of-life situation where something dark or angsty happens/is involved in the overarching plot. But I can do 100% dark or 100% light as well! I do love the drama for character development, of course.
I would consider myself semi-advanced in terms of my writing, and so I'd love to RP with someone who is at the same or similar level. Mostly my posts are around one to three good length paragraphs, but of course sometimes they will be shorter or longer, that's just the amount I normally aim for.

I'm generally around a lot, although I do live in Australia so timezones are wacky but I tend to be able to reply at least once or twice a day, except in certain circumstances. I'd also love to be able to chat OOC too! I just find it easier to get into an RP if we're able to get along well and brainstorm as we go, so I think that connection is important. Generally I come up with pairings before I do a plot, so I'll list some pairings that I'm interested in and we can brainstorm plots together!
Pairings
I'll put the character that I'd like to play in bold, and a * with the pairings I'm craving the most, but I'm down for any of these!
  • Officer/Criminal*
  • Celebrity/Civilian*
  • Celebrity/Celebrity
  • Mentally Ill/Stable
  • Single Parent/Teacher*
  • Closeted Jock/Out Rebel*
  • Older CEO or Employer/Younger Employee*
  • Hotel Receptionist/Guest*
------

If you have any other ideas or are interested in these, feel free to PM me or reply here, I'm open to consider anything!

Last edited:
Hey hon, if you're still looking for rp partners I'd be interested in the Single Parent x Teacher, particularly a MxM pairing. You may want to look at my preferences here first, and if you'd like to rp with me after reading it feel free to shoot me a DM ^^ If not then no harm done, good luck on your search!

heyy i'd be into doing maybe either celebrity/civilian or officer/criminal?? i was thinking it might be fun to combine either of those with a re-found childhood friends type trope, but i'm definitely open to other ideas as well ;0

heyy i'd be into doing maybe either celebrity/civilian or officer/criminal?? i was thinking it might be fun to combine either of those with a re-found childhood friends type trope, but i'm definitely open to other ideas as well ;0
That sounds great! I'll shoot you a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back