Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so I have this character named Dylan, he is a half mermaid (magical mermaid child, half human and technically a demigod of the God lir in Celtic mythology)
Anyway I honestly really love mermaid and shit and what to do an rp with him, and your character could be a few different ones!

Ocean nerd who ends up finding random scales (to big for any fish) around Dylan and ends up finding out he is a merman

BEST FRIEND WHO HAS KNOWN SINCE FOREVER

Son of a fisherman who is notorious for doing mermaid hunts (never finding anything but has a gift shop where most of the money is made)

A regular fucking dude who just sees Dylan transform one day

Surfer dude

A merfolk sent to bring Dylan to his father for some magical bs or whatever

I AM GETTING DESPERATE AT THIS POINT :,), I have put this in like, 3 other sites and no replies

Let's just make this interesting! I have been wanting to use this boy for so long QwQ

Dylan for a swim.png And this is Dylan in Merform by the way!, all art is mine so enjoy

cool cool!
SO
you could make another thread for it
PM me so we can talk things over
or whatever you feel like
I would like to iron out some stuff before we start

hi! I'd be interested in maybe doing any of these plots/pairings! let me know which one you're craving!
I would love to do this with!
Son of a fisherman who is notorious for doing mermaid hunts (never finding anything but has a gift shop where most of the money is made)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back