• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Apocalyptic Setting anyone?

fairyfawn

respectless
Hey there so I am really craving a roleplay in an apocalyptic setting! Whether it be zombie, plague, something fallout related, shapeshifters in a zombie apocalypse, soulmates in the apocalypse and etc. I don't have any plots in mind but we could totally flesh something out together! I do however have some things to touch on before I wrap up this post!

ABOUT ME:

I am 19 years old and I go by they/them pronouns. I am a writer and striving author but I'm procrastinating on the book I am writing. I do have depression, generalized anxiety, and mental health issues so if I take an unexpected dip and not respond for a while then you know why. I enjoy OOC chat ainxw it helps me get to know my partners better and because I love sending memes and headcanons about the characters. It's not necessary though.

ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY:

-- Please be LGBTQ+ friendly! I am wanting us to double up for this. That way, we're doing a gender pairing I want (m/m, m/nb, f/nb) and we're also doing a gender pairing you want!

-- Please help me come up with ideas as we go! I find it easier to plot as we go.

-- Let me know if you'll be inactive!

-- If I lose interest then I will tell you and please be mature about it. Do not fuss and do not beg me to continue role-playing with you. I will also understand if you lose interest.

-- You must be 18+ of age. I am uncomfortable role-playing with minors.

-- Slowburn romance is an absolute must! I love building up chemistry between characters and I'm not good at platonic roleplays.

-- Please don't control my characters. I will not control yours so don't control mine.

-- If we are doing zombies, then I have a bunch of zombie lore to lay out!

Well, that's about it. I'm so so sorry if this is choppy and all over the place. But feel free to comment below or PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back