• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Anthro/Humanoid RP

meowingmilq

tommy • nonbinary • she/they
☀ Introduction
My name is meowingmilq, though more well known as Tommy. I'm a young adult writer who has been roleplaying since 2014, I am nonbinary and my pronouns are she/they. I love writing and consider it to be one of my strongest hobbies. Roleplay has helped me through hard times and has been close to my heart, making it something serious in my life.
  • Primarily, I use anthropomorphic animals, but I do have human and humanoid characters the belong to fandoms. We do not need to roleplay their fandoms (BNHA or Danganronpa).
  • I am a literate (2+ paragraphs, over 2,000 character limit) or mirror writer who writes in third person.
  • I am LGBTQ+ friendly and have a variety of same sex, opposite sex or multi-gender attracted characters.
  • My timezone is PST and I usually reply once every day or every two days.
  • Generally, I'm rather picky about who I roleplay with and try to be very communicative regarding interest, planning and check-ins.
☀ Expectations
Primarily, what I want from my partner is respect, but...
  • I prefer writing with someone who owns or creates original characters rather than canon characters.
  • Semi-literate to literate or a mirror writer who writes in third person. I expect a decent amount of writing; one-liners or short paragraphs don't work for me.
  • Reply once every day or two days.
  • Be realistic, unless it's a world where it won't have so much realism, try not to rush relationships or say your character had three bad things happen to them in a matter of minutes.
  • Communicate with me instead of ghosting -- if you feel the roleplay is not up to your standards, tell me! We can break things off on good terms or create something new.
☀ Genres & Interests
Genres, ideas and interests I have regarding roleplay settings and topics. If you have any to bring to the table, be my guest! And work with me when coming up with a plot.
  • Science fiction.
    • Dystopian/Utopian, Spaceships, Extraterrestrial and Alternate Universes.
  • Western fiction.
    • Cowboys, especially. Space cowboys.
  • Suspense & Mystery.
    • Crime solving, detective work, thrillers.
  • Slice of life.
    • Farm-life, day-to-day activities, basically different places with characters living normal lives.
  • Adventure.
    • Magic and super abilities, apocalyptic settings (Fallout, The Walking Dead).
Hopefully this wasn't too long. I have characters on Toyhouse that one could view if desired. I have five human(oid) characters and the rest are anthros. Most of them are female, but I have male and nonbinary characters. Some character are off limits, but feel free to ask.

I will make a reminder that, if you are reaching out to roleplay, please do not ghost me. It's extremely frustrating that people waste my time and creativity only to leave me on read. Future inquiries from people who do this will be ignored.

I am tempted, though current cravings aren't exactly including anthro characters; albeit I'm very much cool with them otherwise. I'd like for another person to be comfortable with who they play, after all, and I'm not sure if non-anthros are your cup of tea, given they're in the title c: correct me if I'm wrong here.

I am tempted, though current cravings aren't exactly including anthro characters; albeit I'm very much cool with them otherwise. I'd like for another person to be comfortable with who they play, after all, and I'm not sure if non-anthros are your cup of tea, given they're in the title c: correct me if I'm wrong here.
Be sure to read the body of the post. It corrects you, for you.

Be sure to read the body of the post. It corrects you, for you.
I did. Otherwise wouldn't have written with a request to clear this out, lol. It left an impression that non-anthros is a somewhat forced option for you, and I really hate putting people in such positions. Roleplays are supposed to be fun, after all!

I did. Otherwise wouldn't have written with a request to clear this out, lol. It left an impression that non-anthros is a somewhat forced option for you, and I really hate putting people in such positions. Roleplays are supposed to be fun, after all!
I appreciate you for the desire to make sure I have fun. I feel indifferent to playing my human(oid) characters, they're less developed but not a burden to play. The roleplay itself would just have to be fun.

The roleplay itself would just have to be fun.
Good point. Though it too can be a burden when there's a lack of interest in your main.

Anyway, in that case I'll be DMing you about your first craving, but just a warning so it doesn't look like I just asked a random thing and disappeared: probably the next day. It's rather hard to type off the phone, and I'mfar from a keyboard at the moment.

I can direct you to my own search thread, though, to sort of give a general idea in the meantime if you want to.

Hey! I haven't done a sci-fi roleplay in a HOT minute, so the idea of space cowboys sounds super appealing to me...
And the anthro characters are fun! Too many people discount them, especially in sci-fi settings. I tend to mirror anything above two paragraphs (anything below is just two short) and I like some plot to go off with, but that has a LOT of room for character development/improv so we don't stick to a super structured story. (Also, I tend to have "blackout" weekends where I take breaks from technology, but I'll always warn you before that happens.)
Anyway, if you think that might work for you, feel free to PM!

Good point. Though it too can be a burden when there's a lack of interest in your main.

Anyway, in that case I'll be DMing you about your first craving, but just a warning so it doesn't look like I just asked a random thing and disappeared: probably the next day. It's rather hard to type off the phone, and I'mfar from a keyboard at the moment.

I can direct you to my own search thread, though, to sort of give a general idea in the meantime if you want to.
Whatever you want to do, I don't mind! Linking me to your search thread could let me know a bit more about you. I love befriending my partners and talking with them. It really makes a partnership stronger.

Howdy!
I am new to this site but have been role playing for over a decade. I am interested, for sure! Space cowboys is something I have never done but would love to do.

Howdy!
I am new to this site but have been role playing for over a decade. I am interested, for sure! Space cowboys is something I have never done but would love to do.
Okay! If you want, send me a message with an introduction and we can talk there! If you can, please specify what being you're interest in (human(oid)/anthro)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back