• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 ancient egypt rp anyone?

Rubia

So I'm really interested in the Spike Special TUT. And it has reminded me about when I used to RP ancient Egypt. So wondering if anyone would like to do a 1x1 with me via PM. I would like you to play multiple characters, and as will I.

Plot: Egypt is at war with Rome (Or if you want to do a different enemy thats fine too). Morale is low, and it is looking grim for Egypt. Pharaoh, seeing the morale of his men and his kingdom wane decides to go with his men to the front lines and take charge. But, Pharaoh only has one heir of age to rule: His daughter Tryphena. The country is up in arms over a woman ruling over them. Tryphena can not be sure who trust; not even those in her own council and in her guard. There have already been numerous attempts on her life.

So I'm looking for someone to help me take the plot further. Maybe guards, an enemy, other palace staff? PM or leave a post here with questions or interest. :)

Tryphena? That don't sound too Egyptian. Of note, feminine names in Egypt end in -t, not -a as is common in Classical names.

Ah. Cleopatra was the last of the Ptolemaic dynasty, during the Hellenistic period of Egypt before it was conquered by Rome. All the Ptolemaic rulers had Greek names. Perhaps that is the period your rp would be set in? I didn't mean to sound so critical. :pookaSilly:

Well, it was kind of fantasy. I'm sort of an anything goes, I don't stick right to the history books. I try not to nit pick things like names.

I'm a nitpicky sort, ashamedly so. :pookaSad:

But I do love Ancient Egypt, and especially Egyptian Mythology.

I am quite in agreement!

Well in any event I wish you luck! Also, seeing you're new; welcome to the madhouse that is RpN! :pooka:

PM! I'm able to do more than one!

bump

bump

I'm always open to new plot ideas too!

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back