• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1v1 Partner Search. Hello!

P.K.K

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone.
Thank you kindly for taking the time to check out my thread of interests.

A few notes about myself before we get started
- I enjoy darker, harsher, themes with my writing if this is not for you, no hard feelings.
- 34 years old
- EST time zone
- I can write seven days a week depending on my mood and many replies can be had each day, again, depending on my day and my mood.
- I enjoy Fantasy and modern or a blend of the two together for my stories.
- I prefer to write as males
- I love to world and character build with my partners, please enjoy OOC chatter. Getting to know the people I write with is a big one for me.
- I don't do fandoms. I prefer to write OC x OC

A few Interests/What I am looking for
- 18+ only please. I can't really enjoy a story if I have to pull punches with the darker side of things.
- Please be willing to build characters, stories and worlds with me.

As for ideas and things I wish to write? I have a few things in mind. Message me if you are interested. Get to know me. Let me get to know you.

.....Let the fun begin.

Hi! I’m interested! My interests overlap with yours. I can’t seem to message since your profile is limited though… my discord is ratscallion - I prefer RPing there!

Hi! I’m noot, 25, cst. I type… a lot. 😂 love to share ideas and bounce around/ go with the flow. Also love to double, I was going to message you, but it seems I can’t due to your profile being private. Hope to hear back!

Hello! I'd love to share ideas with you!! Have a good day!!

I would love to try roleplaying with you, darker themes mixed with romance has always been my way to go! But im wondering if you do romance + MxM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back