• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1v1 partner; Few sentences to a paragraph or so

aceofallwhales

Eclectic Bog Aloe; Sequel to Similar Nonsense
Oh my goodness hello there. It's wonderful to meet you! I'm going to jump right in.

My name is Lewis, and I typically enjoy Fantastical Settings over realistic ones. This can include Supernatural, Fantasy, Sci-fi, or any mix of the above. HOWEVER; I am not completely opposed to modern/realistic settings. Although, I am uncomfortable with fandom role-playing; it's just not for me! I do take inspiration from existing media for plots or settings though, of course. I also enjoy romance! But it's not at all a requirement, a good adventure is also PLENTY entertaining. I'm also fine with any genders/orientations, many of my own characters are non-binary or trans, and I try to be as open-minded as possible!

I'm a pretty talkative person, and short, lack-luster responses tend to put me on edge! So if you don't like to contribute much in the way of ooc conversation then we may not be a great match, I don't want to annoy you since I like to make lots of comments about the Characters/situations/and discuss development or future plot points. I just enjoy discussion! Communication is my favorite thing and I see establishing expectations as the most important part of finding a partner, so if you like to jump right into business we may have a Problem.

As for length: I tend to vary from a sentence or two, to ~3 paragraphs (or more). It all depends on the situation, how the RP is going, and how creative I'm feeling at the moment. I don't expect you to match me when I start going on a ramble, but at least a sentence or two would be nice. If you write a few paragraphs and would like me to match you, I can definitely do my best!

Now for some Pre-Made RP concepts! I LOVE worldbuilding and plotting so if none of these interest you, but you feel like we would be a good match, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Most of these are romance plots by the way? Just because these are what I happened to have on hand. I keep unused plots left behind by old partners for this reason exactly.

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life (it's basically a romcom lmao)
The TLDR is that two people were shoved into an arranged marriage for whatever reason (and probably in any time period tbh). They hate eachother at first, but tolerate the others existence for the sake of [insert reason why they're married]. However! Eventually! They become best goddamn friends and slowly start to get along better. I know you think I'm going to say 'and then they fall in love!' but I'm not just hold on... Hold on.
both Characters decide that they still want to explore their romantic/sexual lives, and make a deal.
They can both bring home other partners, no big deal, BUT every partner has to agree to keep it a secret so that the public doesn't find out that not only was the marriage just for show, but the married couple is cheating on eachother. Much potential for drama

Genre: Romance(?), Action, Adventure, Drama

π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗔
Idealistic leader who seems to want to bring out the best in everyone. Complete facade, actually wants world domination but very /very/ good at acting.
π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗕
Realist second-in-command willing to Sully their hands to achieve π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗔's apparent dream, but they've fallen for the farce as well.
π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗔 originally only had π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗕 work closely with then because of their almost foolhardy loyalty, but after years of working together they both have started to grow attached to each other. π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗔 fears π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗕 finding out their plan, or more specifically how they will react when realizing that π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗔 has been tricking everyone. π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗕 has been in love with π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗔 for a great deal longer than it seems, but they're both in denial and willing to disregard their feelings for The Cause . Besides that, they very much have π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗔 on a bit of a pedestal in their mind, one which they never expect to reach.
π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗔 decides to slowly make moves on π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗕 regardless of the plans. Do they eventually decide to reveal it to π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗕? Or does π— π˜‚π˜€π—² 𝗕 find out on their own?
Find out next time when you drop into my DMs w/ your character and hit me up for that good rp juice.
I was inspired by
one of those ship dynamic drawings that was going around Pinterest. What can I say? I'm just a big ol sucker uwu. There was also a group RP with two roles up; one was a queen who presented as the only pacifist in a time of war, but didn't plan on following through with it, and the other was her guard who (obviously) was super loyal to her but didn't know that she was actually hella underhanded. This wasn't actually the plot of that rp at all, I just saw those two roles and basically went 'oh, worm?' and here we are.

This one is Sexy as Hell
Genre: Romance, Drama, Fantasy, Adventure

so here's the cliff notes version of what I have in my document here, I don't want to post the whole thing because a lot of it is subject to change. But basically: A knight meets an Ambassador (or another knight πŸ‘€) from a different kingdom and they fall in love with eachother. BUT TRAGEDY STRIKES: In this kingdom it's treason for a knight to have a partner/lover because then their loyalties are split! And not strictly for the king! They escape to go be gay in the forest or smth who knows.

Genre: Comedy, Supernatural, slice of life(?)
Subject to change because everything is.

Muse A has been haunted by a demon ever since they moved out to experience the world 'on their own'. The demon is mostly harmless, an annoyance at best, a true pest at worst. Muse A will often return to remotes on the ceiling fan, cabinets slamming, toilet paper strewn all over the bathroom and various other inconveniences. Occasionally they will have things thrown at them, lights will flicker, and plates will fall and break.
Eventually, enough is enough. Muse A hires a self-proclaimed witch as a last-ditch effort to remove the demon from their home FOR GOOD.
Unfortunately that's not what happens. Muse A is informed that, in order for a successful eviction, the demon will have to be physically summoned into this plane and Kicked Out of the house. Or, Muse A can try and negotiate with it to allow for cohabitation. The choice is theirs

ack, the middle two look rather intriguing. i am quite busy though; i tend to go from a single paragraph to four if i'm fully free. tonight i'm a bit too busy to dish out a good reply but i'm more than happy to discuss any details with you. would you like me to dm you?

ack, the middle two look rather intriguing. i am quite busy though; i tend to go from a single paragraph to four if i'm fully free. tonight i'm a bit too busy to dish out a good reply but i'm more than happy to discuss any details with you. would you like me to dm you?

I also became a little busy last night after posting this, but yes! Please feel free to DM me, I look forward to talking to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back