• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1V1 360 Quikscope Me Noob

Corrosion said:
So... an MLG RP? I'm so interested.
Yup. So if that isn't complete sarcasm, and you're willing to do this potentially golden satire, say so.

Don't worry. I've done several of these things before. I'd like to hear more about this RP, though.

Corrosion said:
Don't worry. I've done several of these things before. I'd like to hear more about this RP, though.
Basically, one of the two of us would be camping on some random COD map, and kill this other person who is trying to quick scope people.

The quick scoper dies again and again and sends a shit ton of private messages, inviting the camper to a private session.

After that, they become squeaker friends, and play other COD game modes and things together.

So it can be as long or short as we want.

Corrosion said:
That's it? Thanks, but no thanks.
Didn't really intend it as much other than a satire of COD in general. I'm open to other suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back