• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1800's/Period RP Check (Looking for a female protagonist)

TenderlyLiz

Liz/Elli
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo everyone! I'm looking for a female protagonist/romance interest who's comfortable with a bisexual polyromantic relationship between a baron and his business partner surgeon boyfriend. I'll go into more detail about each character and you can decide who you'd like to start off with, and of course you don't have to have your character be with both of them, but it should be known that they will be with eachother regardless.

What I'm looking for:

• Female protagonist who's comfortable with a three way relationship/polyamory.​
  • A character that is of age, must be 18+ as well as the writer.​
  • Ok with either moving from here to Discord or waiting long periods of time for replies (I am not on here very often but I can be if need be, Discord is just easier).​

Bairstow Estate

3F6C8440-896F-460A-AE8D-42E0806C1068.jpeg

Set in Yorkshire, England at the turning of the 18th century, the Bairstow Estate sits secluded from the rest of the world. Once owned by an infamous man, it fell into the hands of a mysterious baron who has since becoming the owner, refused to show his face to the public. The only corrispondance anyone has had with this man was through letters, and his business partner, Johnathan Porter. Even the workers on the property tell of the mysterious figure looming in the upper rooms, stalking the halls until night breaks.

10D7CDC3-FFFE-4F2B-9076-27E0E295FFBA.jpeg
The sprawling property is home to horses and wheat, a glaive of trees lining up towards the stone structure. It houses a garden, a riverbed, and an orchard. Much of the property is left to grow at will, the manor housing few others than the maids and house keepers. Though no one sees much of the manor's owner, the surrounding area is gifted with large sums of money for restructuring and the poor, and he has had his word in many a matter; be that the wellbeing of the poor or destitute, or the acts of those in power.

This storyline will take place in the Autumn of 1801.

Johnathan (John-Boy) Porter
08274A7E-AA8E-4ED9-BF31-12C8444E25D3.jpeg
Johnathan is 25, a twin to his brother Jim. He comes from a long lineage of medical professionals, and followed his father's footsteps into being one of the more prominent surgeons of his time.

John-Boy was not much for business or structure, far more intrigued with matters of the heart. He fell into this romantic enthrallment after receiving letters from the owner of the estate, a man by the name of Sir Koen Murphy. It began as formality, singing the young doctor's praises for his presentations and lectures at local London hospitals, as if he had been there first hand, but as they exchanged their letters, the fondness between the two men grew more and more until a confession was made during a particularly fridged winter. Words were exchanged of desire, passion, and the desperation of a lonely heart.

Since then, John stole away from his studies and has resided on the estate ever since, the placeholder for those prying eyes of the man's business, and a secret lover to his lordship.

Sir Koen Murphy

vuVrldO3V9Tyx48OWc24InWw4x83DD6PVVqHSGHS9sCTgYP5ghRK2ML9iTUPgpxu901Y5Zkr_81LVrUrpj0XvmdXyaFytclTUUadnvovfUheEJRfsO3tAg_uADhxhEWgrtZMZCGc=s0

Not a painting resides within the confines of Bairstow Estate that illustrate Koen Murphy in his fullest, some speculate that he's deformed and hides out of shame, other's whisper of how he's the son of Mr Bairstow's servant, but in reality, Koen is nothing more than a gentle man with gentle features, who not only was the victim of slavery, but the prying eye of the world as well. Koen is an aboriginal man, residing in the estate far before he came to own it. He was the last and only slave to have remained in the home when death came knocking for Mr Bairstow, and within that time, he was not only given the property by the sad excuse for a man, but set free from his owner's tight grip. Now, he's a free man, to do with the money as he wishes, but approaching life in this white world is difficult, and dangerous.

So Koen came up with a plan to avoid any complications along the way. He began smiting with a surgeon in London, and through their correspondence, Keon thought of a way to keep the manor in the private ownership of himself. He asked John to be his placeholder for the public, and in doing so, Koen settled into his new, comfortable life of luxury.

Koen is 35.

Au Ideas:

I have a few ideas on how the storeline could progress, but you are more than welcome to put in your two cents. In fact, if you have any issues with the story or feel its insulting in any way, I am more than open to hear criticism if you'd like that. I know this whole story line is a bit convoluted and a touchy matter, but these are also long running ocs I've had for a while that I refuse to white wash because of the time period they're placed in.

Here are some of the ideas for the story line!

• Koen invites your character to his home through letters.​
  • Your character is an old friend of John's and comes to stay for the winter.​
  • Your oc's father/family is placing you there because Koen's a trusted figure of society while something personal happens within your character's life.​
  • Your character finds an article looking for hired help at the estate; nurse, cook, maid, ect.​
  • Your oc is lost and stumbles upon the estate, where they are taken in and assisted.​

Let me know what you think and please feel free to dm me if you're interested or have any feedback! :)c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back