• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 18+ only, 21+ preferred sucrose-mun here! genshin impact roleplay.

jell-o

hello, jell-o here! i'm very new to rpn so i apologize in advance if i break any basic etiquette, please feel free to correct me as i'm still learning :)

i'm not very good at introducing myself, so i'll just sorta list it all out haha:

- i'm 22
- i haven't played genshin impact in awhile so i'm behind on fontaine lore but i can still read wiki/watch gameplay to understand!
- i love writing, memes, and videogames like sonic and pokemon
- my sucrose is quite canon divergent, but i have a detailed document with headcanons and backstory, as well as a reference sheet with design changes!
- i love plenty of different AUs and plots! i do have a meta horror plot that i'm currently obsessed with that i can share if you're interested :)
‐ as for who you play, i am interested in writing against: kaeya, albedo, diluc, rosaria, childe, scaramouche, dottore (platonically or familial ONLY), or rubedo/dorian/subject 2 (rare muse ik lmao).
- beyond that, nearly any genshin character is okay!! i ship sucrose romantically with nearly any genshin canon adult, but am interested in writing platonic relations too.
- OCs are okay but i am *very* picky with them and will likely want to double if we do OCs.

please message or comment if you're interesting in rping! have a good day <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back