• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 18+ collaborative, long-term, long-distance, low (maintenance), casual rp friends, assemble! [fandoms; craving thg & atla!]

moonrise

☕️ status: Low Activity ;-;
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, world!
i'm opening up shop again after life blew up in my face like a glitter bomb (minus the pretty glitter). sorry to everyone i fell out of touch with!

all new partners will have to past the vibe check! (un)serious inquiries only, please!​

• i go by mona/moon
    • she/her, 23+, lgbtqia+ friendly, ooc friendly
    • i talk a lot and i love pressing buttons (as you'll surely be able to tell just from this post lol)
    • fairly active! will strive to reply ic at least once a week. often more, sometimes less. it depends on the alignment of the stars.
    • i find it difficult to maintain interest if there isn't some line of communication happening outside of the rp; whether we're plotting, gushing, or debating about whether pineapple should be on pizza (the only correct answer is no)
    • obsessed with plotting, characters, and world-building
    • comfortable writing as characters of any gender, race, sexual orientation, and background
      • while i love romance, i also like to have a balance of relationships and genres. found family is one of my favorite tropes!
    • i write in third person, past tense, multi-paragraph format
      • i'm typically good about matching lengths, but would rather neither of us stress over word counts in general. big fan of "writing what feels right" here
        • for those of you who like numbers, i can range anywhere between 200-2000+ words but i'm currently looking for something within the 200-500 ballpark
    • willing to write through pms, threads, or discord
      • note: i work full-time and our firewalls block access to discord, so i'll be more active on-site during the weekdays.
    • some of my old writing samples can be found in the 1x1 threads section here on-site. ask me if you'd like to see a more recent one!

when contacting me, please introduce yourself and tell me what caught your eye!
<3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back