• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 12 Stars in the Night

youngkyun

sad but rad

12 Stars in the Night
Two groups, a girl and a boy group from the same company, will join each other for a reality show where they will show there daily lives. They will be living together in an house provided by the staff, and will be living together and completing missions throughout there stay.

Since they groups are from the same company, they are acquainted so some may be closer then others, and shipping is common around the fans and you'll often have a lot of fan service from the two groups. The show will be recording 23 hours a day, giving them one hour without the cameras from 9pm - 10pm.

We will be voting on couples for certain missions, playing as the "fans".

There will be 6 guys and 6 girls, and I would like if the age range is 18+ and the roleplay should not go past a clean pg-13. This will take place in South Korea, where homosexuality is not considered a good thing, I will allow it but be subtle.

RELATIONSHIPS ARE A MUST. I WOULD LIKE RELATIONSHIPS TO BE ESTABLISHED BEFOREHAND.

STARLIGHT (GIRLS) :
- youngkyun youngkyun
- JenniPerson JenniPerson
- Uxie Uxie
- true blue true blue
- P P A S T R Y
- wendy wendy

NOVA (BOYS) :
- pasta pasta
- JenniPerson JenniPerson
- kalopsia kalopsia
- youngkyun youngkyun
- @shadowalpha
-

Last edited:
Is there anywhere to put characther sheets? :3
ahhh i haven't been rping lately so this would be great

1 female spot, please
if i could snag a boy spot that'd be cool!
i'd love to join, hoping to nab a girl spot o:
then if its ok could i take a spot for a girl (?)
ayyyyyyyye yes my idea has come to life lol

pasta pasta

12 Nights CS
12 Nights ooc

i went ahead and made the threads, but THIS IS STILL OPEN. TWO MORE BOYS ARE NEEDED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back