• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 12 Days

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

adelaide ‘dior’ koskinen
the yellowing detective

“My name is Topher Graden... Much appreciated. I-uh I work for Tommorrow’s News Today, I’m a journa-.... if you don’t mind me asking, who exactly are you, and where exactly are we?”

She flicked the lighter close, once the man seemed content with the little twig of death and toxins, and almost gave a small scowl at his behaviour. Nonetheless, she stuffed her makeshift “weapon” back into her pocket. “Call me Dior for now.” Addy’s facials and tone became rather stoic despite the current situation at hand. She wasn’t exactly sure whether trust was something valuable in this type of.. environment—she needed to analyse her surrounding persons more. “I assume that we are situated in an.. old ancient game if you want to call it that... The underbelly of Gla—“

“Watch out!” In a blur, she was pushed back out of nowhere only to see that the threat indeed was terrifying. What hobbled across was a middle-aged man (appears to be Int his 40s) in nothing but pyjamas. She snickered a little, slightly trying to make light of the situation, but returned to her normal composure.

“Thank you for evidently saving me from the horrors of grey hair...” her sarcastic manner grew tense between the two men, and she laid her hands on her hips in satisfaction. “At least we aren’t alone...as I had suspected.”

"I was looking for a light too, but I don't have my damn cell phone on me," he said, not realizing that Topher may have been asking for a different kind of light.

“We aren’t going to find any sort of modern day objects here... I assume. Lord this case even deeper than I had accounted for..” That last part had trailed off somewhat, but it was still prominent enough for the others to hear.

scroll please.
wowbobwow wowbobwow BenjaminAaron BenjaminAaron

“My name is Topher Graden... Much appreciated. I-uh I work for Tommorrow’s News Today, I’m a journa-.... if you don’t mind me asking, who exactly are you, and where exactly are we?”

She flicked the lighter close, once the man seemed content with the little twig of death and toxins, and almost gave a small scowl at his behaviour. Nonetheless, she stuffed her makeshift “weapon” back into her pocket. “Call me Dior for now.” Addy’s facials and tone became rather stoic despite the current situation at hand. She wasn’t exactly sure whether trust was something valuable in this type of.. environment—she needed to analyse her surrounding persons more. “I assume that we are situated in an.. old ancient game if you want to call it that... The underbelly of Gla—“

“Watch out!” In a blur, she was pushed back out of nowhere only to see that the threat indeed was terrifying. What hobbled across was a middle-aged man (appears to be Int his 40s) in nothing but pyjamas. She snickered a little, slightly trying to make light of the situation, but returned to her normal composure.

“Thank you for evidently saving me from the horrors of grey hair...” her sarcastic manner grew tense between the two men, and she laid her hands on her hips in satisfaction. “At least we aren’t alone...as I had suspected.”

"I was looking for a light too, but I don't have my damn cell phone on me," he said, not realizing that Topher may have been asking for a different kind of light.

“We aren’t going to find any sort of modern day objects here... I assume. Lord this case even deeper than I had accounted for..” That last part had trailed off somewhat, but it was still prominent enough for the others to hear.

Daniel Dale
Daniel squinted as he tried to get a better look at the two other people in the darkness of the night. He was cold and confused, and even though he was with people now and no longer alone, his annoyance was growing. He was tired too. He was used to his quiet routine and now it was being interrupted. "God help us, what is going on here?" He asked, his voice coming out in a bit of a whisper. He wasn't sure why he was whispering, but it seemed like the appropriate thing to do when outside in the middle of the night. "This ... is all some sort of silly trick or something, right? Hellhounds? I ..." He trailed off, recalling again that he had heard something about this.

"I am Daniel, by the way," he said, almost forgetting his manners in the face of so much confusion. His body shook slightly as he rubbed hands along his toned arms, trying to create some warmth with friction. "You sound like you know what is going on here," he said, giving a head nod toward the woman. She was speaking oddly, like she had been planning for this somehow. "Where are we?" He asked, his voice almost a little demanding. "We aren't going to find modern things here? What does that even mean?" He threw his hands up in frustration and began to pace, walking around the other two as he shook his head.

adelaide ‘dior’ koskinen
the yellowing detective

“I am Daniel, by the way... You sound like you know what is going on here,”

“Well, as I was saying before intervened by someone...” She flickered her eyes to both of the men, both her hands remaining on her hips. “I am Dior, and this place seems to be an old ancient game. I thought it was a fable...” Her voice seemed to linger onto that last word as if she hoped it really were true. “..when I first tried to investigate this but...” She issued her hands to fly about, indicating their whereabouts were the result of such a “fable,” and promptly returned to her hip line there after.

"Where are we?" He asked, Daniel’s voice almost a little demanding. "We aren't going to find modern things here? What does that even mean?"

“Mon dieu— I don’t bloody know where we are truth be told. As far as I know, from a detective’s perspective— we need to get out of here. How? I have no answers for that considering all of my findings led to a dead end.” Dior huffed and started to pace a slight bit. “I don’t have all the evidence and nor do I even trust you with my information yet, I will be blunt.” She herself grew agitated by these two, and their lack of understanding bothered her. ‘Humans continue to baffle me,’ she thought. Her hand slipped from her hip and rested on the top of her mouth as she stood back turned to the guys. She didn’t exactly jump from the sight—physically at least, but her composure was definitely wrecked. A little boy’s skeleton hung from one the trees in the distance, and it seemed like there were more stretching out in the darkness.

“I think we should start walking.” She cleared her throat.

scroll please.

“I am Daniel, by the way... You sound like you know what is going on here,”

“Well, as I was saying before intervened by someone...” She flickered her eyes to both of the men, both her hands remaining on her hips. “I am Dior, and this place seems to be an old ancient game. I thought it was a fable...” Her voice seemed to linger onto that last word as if she hoped it really were true. “..when I first tried to investigate this but...” She issued her hands to fly about, indicating their whereabouts were the result of such a “fable,” and promptly returned to her hip line there after.

"Where are we?" He asked, Daniel’s voice almost a little demanding. "We aren't going to find modern things here? What does that even mean?"

“Mon dieu— I don’t bloody know where we are truth be told. As far as I know, from a detective’s perspective— we need to get out of here. How? I have no answers for that considering all of my findings led to a dead end.” Dior huffed and started to pace a slight bit. “I don’t have all the evidence and nor do I even trust you with my information yet, I will be blunt.” She herself grew agitated by these two, and their lack of understanding bothered her. ‘Humans continue to baffle me,’ she thought. Her hand slipped from her hip and rested on the top of her mouth as she stood back turned to the guys. She didn’t exactly jump from the sight—physically at least, but her composure was definitely wrecked. A little boy’s skeleton hung from one the trees in the distance, and it seemed like there were more stretching out in the darkness.

“I think we should start walking.” She cleared her throat.

TOPHER GRADEN
the graying journalist

Topher stepped back from Daniel, and watched as Dior did her best at explaining their current situation. As she lectured, Topher began studying her mannerisms. She began to flick in and out of his mind. “Dior...” he thought to himself as Daniel further questioned the detective. Topher recognized her look and name from somewhere but he couldn’t place it, no matter how hard he tried. Haunting memories from his first visit to Glasslake started to flood into his mind. His eyes shut, and train whistles bounced around in his ears, deafening him for a moment.

——————

“I appreciate you coming all this way Mr. Graden. Someone needs to get this story told and get it out there to the public... before...before it gets worse.” Mayor Houston explained as a ray of sunlight glared across his glasses.

“Of course Arnold. How many people this time?” Topher said pulling out his notepad.

“Same as last. Our banker, Richard McKinley, local pharmacist, Kerry Fitzgerald, loving mother, Dior-Belle Koshinen....”

——————

Topher’s eyes opened wide. He gasped. Dust entered his lungs and suffocated him a for second. He brought his face to his sleeve and coughed up some mucus.

I think we should start walking.” Dior said clearing her throat. Topher didn’t know what affiliation she had with this ritual exactly, but the group needed a plan, a Dior was there only hope.

“Yes ma’am.” Topher said as he took off, following her.

peachuu peachuu wowbobwow wowbobwow

Last edited:
Daniel Dale
Daniel was only growing more confused, not less. He looked at the woman and then the man, his own eyes almost wild. He had so many questions, but couldn't manage to voice any of them. He even opened his mouth as if to speak, but nothing came out. He just shook his head. Finally he was able to say something: "What makes you think there is even a way out of this?" He still wasn't convinced that any of this was real. How did they all get there? Was that "game master" just some man in a costume? He shook his head again.

It was then that he looked up and let out a startled yelp, already on edge from the situation at hand, he was not prepared to see a hanging skeleton. It was beyond disturbing, and there was something about it that made him know instantly that it was the real deal. It was no cheap Halloween decoration. "Dear God ..." he said, his voice low and quivering. He couldn't stop looking at it, and even though he was close to freezing, he felt a sweat breaking out on his skin, and a sickness forming in his stomach. Somehow, that dreadful sight had made everything feel more real. When he looked back down, the other two had already gotten a few steps from him. He found himself terrified and the idea of being left alone made him feel even more so.

"Wait up!" He said as he hurried to catch up to them. "Did you see that ...? Oh god, there are more. Heaven help us," he said, as he saw the string of bodies that Dior had seen earlier. He did the sign of the cross over himself and said a little prayer under his breath. "What do you know of this place, Dior?"

[class=kix] display:inline-block; float:right; v-align:top; h-align:right; width:200px; box-sizing: border-box; padding-left:15px; padding-bottom:15px; text-align:center; [/class]
[div class=kix]
ae7c0cc508e2d0be331d7a546c2e5e5b.png
Kix Tuesday[/div]One would think that all the personal, almost below-the-belt comments Kix made were for shock value, but in truth, it was his dismissiveness that lead him to ask weird questions like that and make rather rude comments. He didn't think he'd hurt the woman with questions (and even if he did, he wouldn't care), just speaking what's on his mind, and not really expecting a reply. He was just yapping about. Prattling. Uncalled for? Maybe. Did he give a damn? Absolutely not. One thing, however, made him genuinely irritated, even if in a slightest of ways. "Unpredictable?", he asked almost with a challenge in his voice, looking back on a pregnant woman in a way as if he tried to catch her lying. "Haven't you been to a hospital with this!? We've been able to tell the exact day and time of birth for fucking..." he paused, trying to remember for how long the wonders of modern medicine could tell when the woman is going to labour, but couldn't. "...thirty years or something. We even force labour if you're one... freaking... day late." He was so surprised she didn't know when the 'big date was', that he forgot for a while what she said. Forty-two weeks. That baby was on the go! How actually ironic it was that they both found each other in the middle of the woods, since Kix was probably the last person Tiffany wanted to see besides her and her children... and also the only one who could help properly. Theoretically, of course. here was this much he could do out here, in the dark, on the dirt, with a fuzzy mind. If he'd have to be completely honest, despite his almost showcasing divisiveness, he'd probably provide all the help he could (not without a waterfall of complaints and even a bigger one - of swears), if not because of him still being a human being - then through his own pride and need to show the skills he had. Despite one nasty character, and psychotic tendencies, Kix was no monster. He was self-centred, maybe, but what will it do to him to stand around when someone's writhing in agony?

The man was looking up every now and again, trying to see the stars and navigate using them. It was not like he knew how to, exactly... hell, he had no idea where the Polar Star was, even though this was basic knowledge - the man tried to find it as a kid, but never could see the constellation everyone seemed to notice. No, he was trying to just look and notice any bright star or a group of them, and just stick to walking that direction. 'Thank god I'm far-sighted.', he thought, seeing the skies just fine, but the underbrush, cobwebs and twigs near him - like weird blurred spots. He looked back at the woman, his neck emitting a loud crunch, as she asked about other people, and laughed in an almost comical way. "Other people?!", he asked. "Well, I mean, of all the odds, I have just met a heavily-pregnant lady in the middle of the night in October, for fuck's sake, inside a fucking forest...", He almost screamed out the last two words, theatrically spreading his arms, as if Tiffany needed help noticing where they actually were. "...I have no idea how I ended up in... so, yeah, if you ask me... the chances of finding someone else in the same situation are fucking slim." He scoffed, shaking his head almost condescendingly, and already turning back to walking his chosen path, having a drag of the cigarette, when he suddenly remembered she was pregnant and she said she was... how much time in? "Wait, did you say..." He turned around once more, looking at the woman wide-eyed. "...did you say forty-two weeks!?" He paused, realising that what he feared might just happen. There was clear disbelief on his face - usually waxy and white, but in the dim night light looking blue, almost like of a drowner. He took another drag, shaking his head, and added, each word making a small cloud of smoke come out of his mouth, as if the woman was facing a dragon in human skin: "Girl, this thing needs to come out. These...", he corrected himself, remembering a mention of twins. "Fuck, you know what I mean. Soon. Oh, fer fuck's sake." The man moaned, rubbing his face. "I'm not a fucking..." He wanted to say 'midwife', but changed his mind. "Well, this is a fucking bad situation you're in. Stress can cause the..." His hand, still clenching the cigarette, made an oval motion around the woman's figure, as if that would help her understand what he meant. "...you know. Anyhow, ya feel too nervous - tell me, I got something to calm people down.", he sighed, realising that he didn't usually give out stuff for free, but more than monetary gain he didn't want to deliver. Even though technically he should've been a family doctor. He was not sure, however, if cannabis would hold back or speed up the process. Truth was, he never learned that. He knew it would help from sickness, but other than that, the man never was too interested in any things gynaecological.

Tiffany Hyun
The Mother-To-Be

full
Seeing the way that the man reacted, Tiffany was already feeling uneasy about accompanying him in finding a way back to Glasslake. If anything, she found that, based on his attitude, he was probably going to abandon her either when she goes into labor or when danger shows. After all, they were in the middle of the woods. Her due date was two weeks ago, so her twins were overduem she was taking quite the risk. Still, the guy didn't have to be so mean... Does he have something against pregnant women? Tiffany could only wonder. Fortune did not necessarily smile upon either. While he was upset about running into a pregnant woman, Tiffany herself was not too thrilled to run into someone so self-centered and hot-tempered. She certainly hoped that they'd run into someone else soon. If they were even slightly lucky, they'd run into a group of teens or college kids partying with a campfire and alcohol. It wasn't long until he started using rather colorful language upon hearing that she said she was forty-two weeks pregnant...with twins as he proceeded to go on a rant which made her feel insecure and uncomfortable. "You know, I'm right next to you, there's no need to shout." She said as she cradled the belly. "And if you're suggesting that I smoke...that's not happening." She said, eyeing the cigarette in his hand.

So grumpy... Tiffany thought. Thankfully the wind continued to blow the smoke in the opposite direction. As they continued walking through the seemingly endless forest, she began wondering how long it would be until labor actually starts. She frowned at the onset of a stomachache. It wasn't a contraction, so...it couldn't have been anything bad. But neither of the twins were kicking. Come to think of it, they haven't been fidgeting all that much since she started walking. If anything, Tiffany certainly hoped they were sleeping. As the wind blew against her dress and her hair, she looked around. Tiffany couldn't help but feel like they were being stalked. Perhaps that was the bad feeling in her stomach. To ease the pain, she gently started massaging it. "I don't know about you, but I hope we find a road soon. And no, I'm not going into labor yet. If it happens, I'll let you know when my water breaks." She said coldly, reciprocating his attitude that he had earlier in the conversation.

If anything, her babies seemed adamant about staying in her belly. But what woke her up before midnight? What caused that searing pain that she felt prior to waking up in this forest? It was rather unusual and was too unnatural to be labor pain and her water was still intact as far as she was in concerned. Not to mention she was still able to stand and walk...or well, waddle. She took a deep breath. She had more questions, but didn't want to ask, not wanting to agitate the man even more then he already seemed to be, nor did she want to add to his attitude that he was having. With that in mind, Tiffany continued to waddle through the forest with him, but stopped once there was a nearby log. She started leaning against, feeling out of breath.
kevintheradioguy kevintheradioguy

adelaide ‘dior’ koskinen
the yellowing detective

Adelaide’s pace grew a bit upon seeing the unpleasantries behind her, her face still growing pale and sickly. Once reassured that she was enough distance away from the ”scene,” Dior calmed herself and slowed her stride when she felt the men’s footsteps nearing hers. Hands remained behind her back for the moment as she walked upright, listening to more Daniel’s comments than anything else. There was a slight chuckle she wanted to produce that was mainly pity for them all, however the situation was too grim for such emotion. It was like a blacked yellow—a bruise, maybe, and that was the most intriguing yet disgusting kind of yellow she could feel.

“ What do you know of this place, Dior?”

The woman looked up to the stars for a moment, her short-sighted eyes squinting at the apparent blur of light. She felt slightly puzzled by the question, because truth be told—she actually didn’t know much at all. It was all common knowledge anyone could have truly mustered up considering there were so little traces left behind. “Firstly, the old folk up North were quite adamant about this place being... otherworldly. So much so, that they say even prayers couldn’t save one’s self .” Dior bit her lip hesitantly and her eyes flashed back down to ahead of them. Her walk became somewhat of a stride or pace, with her hands placed gingerly on her hips; this was a habit she had acquired when troubled with one her many cases. She continued—

“I assume that every year on this very night, 12 people are killed within minutes of each other—and it is the hardest case anyone has ever laid eyes upon, for there were no... marks left behind on any of the bodies.” That—in particular—was a hard sentence to swallow, and upon such a remark, she cleared her throat. Flashes of her mother’s lifeless body scarred her mind for a few seconds and her grip tightened around her waist. “I dont know if we can get out of here, but i assume we can since i spoke to survivors... however, those people got severe PTSD to the point fo screaming when the topic is mentioned...” she sighed. Now the anxieties had started to kick in. From her own words she realised that there may not be an escape for her or any of these people her. She may find the truth, but vengeance may not be fulfilled.

“I don’t know who will survive or what will happen—all I know is that there should be at least nine other people with us... we have to find them somehow.”

scroll please.

Adelaide’s pace grew a bit upon seeing the unpleasantries behind her, her face still growing pale and sickly. Once reassured that she was enough distance away from the ”scene,” Dior calmed herself and slowed her stride when she felt the men’s footsteps nearing hers. Hands remained behind her back for the moment as she walked upright, listening to more Daniel’s comments than anything else. There was a slight chuckle she wanted to produce that was mainly pity for them all, however the situation was too grim for such emotion. It was like a blacked yellow—a bruise, maybe, and that was the most intriguing yet disgusting kind of yellow she could feel.

“ What do you know of this place, Dior?”

The woman looked up to the stars for a moment, her short-sighted eyes squinting at the apparent blur of light. She felt slightly puzzled by the question, because truth be told—she actually didn’t know much at all. It was all common knowledge anyone could have truly mustered up considering there were so little traces left behind. “Firstly, the old folk up North were quite adamant about this place being... otherworldly. So much so, that they say even prayers couldn’t save one’s self .” Dior bit her lip hesitantly and her eyes flashed back down to ahead of them. Her walk became somewhat of a stride or pace, with her hands placed gingerly on her hips; this was a habit she had acquired when troubled with one her many cases. She continued—

“I assume that every year on this very night, 12 people are killed within minutes of each other—and it is the hardest case anyone has ever laid eyes upon, for there were no... marks left behind on any of the bodies.” That—in particular—was a hard sentence to swallow, and upon such a remark, she cleared her throat. Flashes of her mother’s lifeless body scarred her mind for a few seconds and her grip tightened around her waist. “I dont know if we can get out of here, but i assume we can since i spoke to survivors... however, those people got severe PTSD to the point fo screaming when the topic is mentioned...” she sighed. Now the anxieties had started to kick in. From her own words she realised that there may not be an escape for her or any of these people her. She may find the truth, but vengeance may not be fulfilled.

“I don’t know who will survive or what will happen—all I know is that there should be at least nine other people with us... we have to find them somehow.”

TOPHER GRADEN
the graying detective

Topher stood staring blankly up at the distorted night sky. He didn’t want to die. He didn’t trust the people around him. He wanted to be home with his wife and daughter, watching old spaghetti westerns and eating Jiffy-Pop. He wanted to live. He wanted to publish this story and get the people of Glasslake to safety. He needed to. He stepped forward selfishly, “I don’t know about that. Look this is open to debate, of course... but the more time we waste on finding the other people dammed to... this; the more time those ‘hellhounds’ have to track us down. Now I’m not too sure what ‘hellhounds’ are but I’m pretty damn sure none of us can outrun a mutt. So I don’t wanna be in their line of sight when they are released. And I’m pretty sure the old man doesn’t want that either. I say we get to the top of a tree, or find a structure to stake out in, or something. We don’t have much time.”

Topher walked up to Dior and eyed Daniel as if to back off. He whispered, “Dior, we gotta make it outta here. We gotta report our discoveries and warn Glasslake. It’s up to us. We can survive this if we play smart and work together. We have to think of the greater good here. We are Glasslake’s only hope.”

peachuu peachuu wowbobwow wowbobwow

Daniel Dale
Daniel couldn't help but feel like Dior's comment about praying was directed at him, and it felt like a small punch to his gut. He had only recently come to God, found solace in the rules and rituals of religion, and now she was dismissing it so easily. Perhaps it wasn't her comment that bothered him as much as just how much it rang true. This place he found himself felt so empty and devoid of anything good or holy. A chill ran up his back as he continued along with the other two. and not from the cold. He still didn't really understand what the hell was going on. There had to be a way out, but ... it definitely felt like they were not just out in the woods behind his house. They were somewhere ... else.

"Yeah, why are we looking for the others? Isn't it that only one of us can get out of here alive? What if one of those nine already knows that and is killing their way through the rest of us to make sure that they don't even have to find out what a hellhound is? I .. I don't like this. I don't like this at all," the man said, his panic rising. He barely even noticed when Topher began whispering with Dior, leaving him out of the conversation. He could feel paranoia building. Every stray sound made him whip his head in a new direction, expecting some fresh terror to find him.

Judith Robinson
The Family Disappointment

Her new companion's name was Elisa and just as freaked out as she was. "I... No. I don't know anything. I was hoping that someone else would know something." She turned around in a circle to look at her surroundings. There was nothing really to show that it was even possible to leave. The trees and foliage looked just as dense in other angles as it did from where she had started. "Have you tried to walk around yet? Have you run into anyone else?" Time for her to take charge of the situation. Hopefully, her leadership experience could whip this sick joke into shape. "Maybe we can fight back against this guy? We all band together and fight through these challenges as one and show the guy who's boss!" Eying up the woman Judy couldn't ignore the waves of privilege and wealth that came off of her. But that was no matter here. This strange world didn't seem to care about financial situations or there would be no way that she would be here.

The thought of democracy fluttered through her mind. "So. Do you have any ideas of how we can get out of this mess? Or should we play along and see what happens?" Silently she was hoping it wasn't the later. There was no way she wanted to play nice with whoever did this. But making a nemesis of other contestants would be a bad way to start this whole thing off. Judy's nerves were slightly starting to eat away at her, but instead of trying to push them away she channeled them into physical energy by bouncing back and forth on her feet. Warming up so that if the need to flee came about than that was an option. "You know what? Why don't we chat and walk? I have the feeling that we don't want to stay in one place for too long."

Pyosimros Pyosimros

adelaide ‘dior’ koskinen
the yellowing detective

“I don’t know about that. Look this is open to debate, of course... but the more time we waste on finding the other people dammed to... this; the more time those ‘hellhounds’ have to track us down... We don’t have much time.”

“A tree? That could ALSO potentially have some God forbidden thing crawling? I don’t know how secure I feel with that plan.” She moved her hands to huddle herself within the cold air that seemed to have fallen on the trio. “As far as the others... I’m not too sure how I feel about that in particular since it goes against everything i stand for. Moral still exists whether you like it or not.”

"Yeah, why are we looking for the others? Isn't it that only one of us can get out of here alive? What if one of those nine already knows that and is killing their way through the rest of us to make sure that they don't even have to find out what a hellhound is? I .. I don't like this. I don't like this at all,"

She scoffed, and fell into a grim smirk. “I find it funny how both of you, and also majority of people actually, decide to take it into your own hands to throw all means of judgement and moral for the sake of your own damn life. In a place like this—where nothing but grim and horror and suffering grows, clearly its okay because, I suppose, in the end it wouldn’t matter anyways.” Dior looked at the two of them in slight anger. She became a detective to protect all and study cases to prevent suffering for all. She cannot comprehend selfishness anymore and putting others at risk again—even if she had no control over it.

When Daniel started to drift ahead of Topher and her, Topher pulled her aside slightly to whisper something.
“Dior, we gotta make it outta here. We gotta report our discoveries and warn Glasslake. It’s up to us. We can survive this if we play smart and work together. We have to think of the greater good here. We are Glasslake’s only hope.”

“Don’t get confused, good sir. That still is my top priority regardless, but that doesn’t mean the amount of casualties here and now needs to be greater than us.” Dior looked back at Daniel, who seemed a “bit” paranoid. She moved from Topher and smiled a bit sincerely at the man. “Daniel..? You alright there?”

scroll please.

“I don’t know about that. Look this is open to debate, of course... but the more time we waste on finding the other people dammed to... this; the more time those ‘hellhounds’ have to track us down... We don’t have much time.”

“A tree? That could ALSO potentially have some God forbidden thing crawling? I don’t know how secure I feel with that plan.” She moved her hands to huddle herself within the cold air that seemed to have fallen on the trio. “As far as the others... I’m not too sure how I feel about that in particular since it goes against everything i stand for. Moral still exists whether you like it or not.”

"Yeah, why are we looking for the others? Isn't it that only one of us can get out of here alive? What if one of those nine already knows that and is killing their way through the rest of us to make sure that they don't even have to find out what a hellhound is? I .. I don't like this. I don't like this at all,"

She scoffed, and fell into a grim smirk. “I find it funny how both of you, and also majority of people actually, decide to take it into your own hands to throw all means of judgement and moral for the sake of your own damn life. In a place like this—where nothing but grim and horror and suffering grows, clearly its okay because, I suppose, in the end it wouldn’t matter anyways.” Dior looked at the two of them in slight anger. She became a detective to protect all and study cases to prevent suffering for all. She cannot comprehend selfishness anymore and putting others at risk again—even if she had no control over it.

When Daniel started to drift ahead of Topher and her, Topher pulled her aside slightly to whisper something.
“Dior, we gotta make it outta here. We gotta report our discoveries and warn Glasslake. It’s up to us. We can survive this if we play smart and work together. We have to think of the greater good here. We are Glasslake’s only hope.”

“Don’t get confused, good sir. That still is my top priority regardless, but that doesn’t mean the amount of casualties here and now needs to be greater than us.” Dior looked back at Daniel, who seemed a “bit” paranoid. She moved from Topher and smiled a bit sincerely at the man. “Daniel..? You alright there?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back