• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘‹ ✦ 𝟏𝟏 α΅’α΅’αΆœ

Where should the OOC be?

• Here (Forums)

• Discord

• Either works for me!

Results are only viewable after voting.
by the way, now that we've established the cast, would it be worth it to start talking about opinions on ooc location again? like would people prefer if we kept it here, or have it on discord?

I’m happy with either. Discord I feel promotes more conversation and lead to more discussion overall, but at the cost of people potentially falling behind on conversation and important ideas.

either works for me! i think forum is easier in terms of checking backlog things, but overall i feel communication is easier on discord for conversations

If it were to come down to a poll, I’d probably choose Discord, but I’m not like super passionate about it.

alright, yeah. i wouldn't mind either, so if there's anyone who prefers one over the other let me know! i'll actually put up a poll in a second.

i'm working on the first post now /o/ what i had in mind for the beginning was everyone posts for their character once, then i'll post the sorta gm post after that, which would lead into some kind of introductory phase? how does that sound? o:

Sounds good. Once you make the first post would you care to instruct us sorta on what you’re looking for out of the first post in terms of setting up and getting everyone in their places, so to speak?

of course! this’ll be more clear once i post tomorrow, but essentially everyone would be getting ready and heading to a meetup point. once everyone is there, i’d do the gm post to sorta set everything up for interaction and whatnot.

illegallyblonde illegallyblonde i’m glad you are β™‘

y’all. i don’t actually know what to talk about for now so... how’s everyone doing? o:

doing pretty good!! ^^ excited about the rp and everyone's characters! been wanting to draw wing, but haven't had the time lately lol

that’s good to hear! i’ll be getting the first post up soon ~ draw wing? omg i really wanna see when you have the time O: that’d be super cool!!

aaaand first post is up! i dunno if the tags worked 'cause the little icons didn't show up next to them but... ehh

aaaand first post is up! i dunno if the tags worked 'cause the little icons didn't show up next to them but... ehh

Great! So will everyone get to have a small chat with Zen then meet up with Cancel?

Great! So will everyone get to have a small chat with Zen then meet up with Cancel?
zen and cancel are both at the same place o:
it’s up to you to decide if your character wants to exchange a few words with zen - to do that you’d need to write a little for zen in your post. (i envision he’s a bit formal for the most part but can and will entertain small-talk. should someone ask anything that the group should know, he’ll hold off on answering until everyone gets there, assuming it’s something he has the answer to.)

yxnie yxnie oh yeah!! wanted to ask, is there going to be a specific β€œpost order” once everyone’s first posts or up, or is it mostly free within reason? (like don’t go 6 posts back and forth, but there isn’t a specific order, if that makes sense)

there won't be a specific post order, no. it's free within reason! i actually don't want this to become "too" fast-paced since i don't want people feeling like they need to rush posts out, also keeping in mind IRL responsibilities and timezones. for now, i'd say a general safe rule is to wait until at least two people have posted before writing another post. o: (not counting the first posts!)

yeah yeah!! definitely makes sense- i've just seen a lot of people mentioning post order in other rps so i wanted to make sure ^^ thanks!!

everyone had met up with zen the night before, then went to sleep (or not, who knows) at the inn in the rooms zen provided for them, and are now all expected to meet out at the port where zen and cancel are (as it’s the next morning).

feel a little awkward being the first one to post but here we are πŸ˜… figured someone had to be!
originally wasn't going to do a code thing but then it ended up being so long and i didn't want there to be like a huge scroll length for everyone else so whoops- hope it turned out okay, i tried testing it out on my mobile and it seemed like it was fine but just let me know if there's anything wrong with it!

i feel that orz
honestly that's one of the only reasons i code? compact things are easier for me to look at so it helps when i re-read my posts 500 times before posting it ; u; but yeah, it looks good on my end! (i think as long as you stay away from making any centerblock/bg-width %s values too low, or from making bg-width px values too far off from 340px? it shouldn't yeet off the screen or be too skinny on mobile!)

well, this is disappointing. i'll be exiting from this rp, online classes are starting to come up and i don't want my grades to plummet like last year. however, i hope this rp takes off! i'm sorry!

well, this is disappointing. i'll be exiting from this rp, online classes are starting to come up and i don't want my grades to plummet like last year. however, i hope this rp takes off! i'm sorry!
yikes, online classes can really be a hassle x: i hope they go well for you <3
but yeah, thanks for letting us know! maybe one day we'll run into each other again. ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back