• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘‹ ✦ 𝟏𝟏 α΅’α΅’αΆœ

Where should the OOC be?

• Here (Forums)

• Discord

• Either works for me!

Results are only viewable after voting.
hi sorry I've disappeared for a while ;w; anyway, yes I'm still interested, I'll get a CS out today!! But a bit of question- am I allowed to make 2 characters? I had a set of twin I made very recently but didn't get to play so I'm really hoping I could use them here :'3

and yes, I know they're supposed to be randomly summoned but I was thinking idk maybe the twin hang on to the other and was "accidentally" dragged in too? OwO (would kind of be interesting too since the other "isn't supposed to be there"). Just an idea tho hehe xD

tomoe mark
hi guys! i finally got around to drawing the tomoe mark! it's not very good though so oops
tomoe.png

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl that seems like something that'd be good to reveal ic, yeah o:

s e v e n s e v e n hi! it's okay, people get busy ^ ^
under normal circumstances i would've been all for the idea, since it definitely would've been an interesting point of view! however for this rp i'd prefer if we can keep the character count as small as we can qq otherwise i would've already posted like three characters > >; especially since it looks like we're nearing my initial max capacity of 7 characters (which i did say could be adjusted slightly, however that more so applies to accommodating for one or two more players specifically). i apologize if this is of any inconvenience for you ;;

s e v e n s e v e n hi! it's okay, people get busy ^ ^
under normal circumstances i would've been all for the idea, since it definitely would've been an interesting point of view! however for this rp i'd prefer if we can keep the character count as small as we can qq otherwise i would've already posted like three characters > >; especially since it looks like we're nearing my initial max capacity of 7 characters (which i did say could be adjusted slightly, however that more so applies to accommodating for one or two more players specifically). i apologize if this is of any inconvenience for you ;;

ooh that's alright c: can I at least make the other a side character tho? One that might appear later in the rp? ;w; if not I get it it's fine ~ I can find other ideas too ^-^

ooh that's alright c: can I at least make the other a side character tho? One that might appear later in the rp? ;w; if not I get it it's fine ~ I can find other ideas too ^-^
that'd be fine o: when they appear later, hopefully by that point everyone is well-settled into the rp and it can go smoothly! it could lead to some interesting plot points, after all. ^ ^ i'm not exactly sure how soon or later you'd want them to come in though;; i'll give a fair warning in advance that it'd most logically happen after we're pretty far into the plot, depending on what you had planned for them. since for the most part the group will be far out from civilization... but regardless that's something we can plan for ~!

s e v e n s e v e n hmm, alright o: but if there's one who you'd want to be the chosen of the two i think you should have first choice. ^ ^

also yeah, like final said, everyone was chosen just based on the fact that they have a tomoe mark and have had it since birth o:

s e v e n s e v e n hmm, alright o: but if there's one who you'd want to be the chosen of the two i think you should have first choice. ^ ^

also yeah, like final said, everyone was chosen just based on the fact that they have a tomoe mark and have had it since birth o:
omg ur right totally forgot okayy I'll get a CS out soon thank u so much for the inputs ^-^

omg ur right totally forgot okayy I'll get a CS out soon thank u so much for the inputs ^-^
no problem! always glad to help c:

Hello there, I was wondering if there was still room for another player in this rp

Hello there, I was wondering if there was still room for another player in this rp
hi! i actually haven't officially started accepting characters yet, so you're good to go ~ however i would like to warn you that we are reaching max character capacity pretty quickly, which could mean that there's a possibility of not everyone being accepted. ^ ^;

Do you think pairs of the Empires may have more intense rivalry than with the others? I’d say with Snowfall being mostly snowy desert that they would rely on food supply coming from more fertile lands like Tea or Silent.

Beski Beski yeah, snowfall would probably have a more difficult time with food and such, so i'm thinking they would sorta sneak around in tea's jungle for it (as well as fish down south where their shore is. i just posted a basic map so hopefully this makes sense. ^ ^). their primary reason for getting involved with the war was with the intention of minimizing damage received on their own side, with whatever means necessary.

then, there's the obvious tea vs silent since the assassination of silent's emperor before cancel was tea-aligned.

Yooooo, that map actually looks really good and cleared up a lot of questions.

Poor Snowfall is in a very unfortunate spot for wartime. Would they be fighting a war on each front or giving space for Silent and Tea to duke it out?

Yooooo, that map actually looks really good and cleared up a lot of questions.

Poor Snowfall is in a very unfortunate spot for wartime. Would they be fighting a war on each front or giving space for Silent and Tea to duke it out?
glad you think so. ^ ^ yeah, i realized it'd probably be better for everyone's sake to get some kind of visualization going.

poor snowfall indeed... at this point in time, they're notably involved with the battles, however they are aware that the issue surrounding the war has more to do with what happened between silent and tea. so it's ideal for them to just let the other two take each other out but a lot of the time they end up getting involved anyway because tea and silent often end up clashing in snowfall, which is obnoxious to them.

by the way, i have added threadmarks to both the map and the tomoe-mark drawing!

Thanks so much! It means a lot. I was kinda self conscious about this character but I'm glad she turned out well!

I rushed through mine out of pure excitement and downtime at work. Now I’ve put so much thought into it I feel like there’s so much to add. 😰

You give her too much credit. She makes characters like a hurricane makes wreckage. Just throws things into the wind until they hit something ;D

jkangstily

also hi o/

Beski Beski i feel that. then i have two google docs dedicated to cancel with a lot of information that isn't on his cs but my fear of metagaming is too strong x -x. i'm still trying to decide what, if anything, i should add before the rp starts lol

but yeah, i really like the direction teen went with her character <3

hi, rook! ^ ^

when it comes to using ocs for roleplays, i always leave out their past and put in a much more simple background to make sure there would be some good ic reveals in the rp lol. learning a character's backstory through ic interactions is what keeps me going in a roleplay. but still, teen_angst teen_angst and TheLoneRook TheLoneRook , your characters are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back