• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

100 Character Challenge [CLOSED]

Will you commish??

• Heck yah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh... no thanks >__>

• Nah, but I wanna keep track!

• I wanna do it tooo!

• Total voters
Type: Realistic, colored, digital.

Character Name:Cecilia Mackenzie Dominguez (Cece bby <3)

Appearance:

http://dreamself.me/d/lbih
large.jpg
large.jpg

395c9c4f15866585245f43d64b47a97a.jpg

Personality:

+

? Free spirited

? Savvy

? Flirtatious

? Generous

????

-

? Sassy

? Contentious

? Sarcastic

? Arrogant

Other: It doesn't really matter if you gave her the vibrantly colored hair or not. The dirty blonde hair is her default hair color. I would prefer that you color it. I would like for her to have gauntlet gold rings on her fingers. Also her clothing is also a default preference. Her style is sort of a pastel urban grunge, and nerdy urban chic. If you wish you may give her other clothes. She has a gold ear chain on her left ear. Her tattoo is on her right forearm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, me want! me want commish! X3

Can I commish 2 characters at once? The one I want to commish are twins

Type: Realistic-ish all color

Character Name: Steven

Appearance:

17 years old. He has straight platinum blond hair that fall to his eyes. It's sometimes tied to a little ponytail. His face has high cheekbones that give him aristocratic looks and brilliant violet eyes, Often seen with warm, charming smile.

His has preppy style, so expect him to be in sweater vest and blazer or something like that. Overall is your typical pretty boy.

Personality: Very vain and narcissistic most of the time, however his kind of narcissism is more of praising himself out rather than look down on people ("They're awesome, but I'm the most awesome of them all!"). Can act like idiot sometimes, but actually has brilliant mind.

Other: Put sparkle effect around him for lulz xD

Type: Realistic-ish all color

Character Name: Adeola

Appearance: 17 years old. She has platinum blonde hair, mid-back length and slightly wavy. She wears red bandana so her bangs won't bother her. Her facial structure is softer than her brother, although the resemblance is still strong. She has violet eyes that's described by people as wistful and enchanting, when in reality she was just sleepy, really. Her style is something simple that doesn't take long to put on but still looks somewhat feminine, so she often wear long blouse and jeans.

Personality: A 'brilliant but lazy' case taken to the extreme. She is genius in engineering who use her expertise to make something like self-tidying bed, auto-comb, mechanical hand that feed her when she read, well...you got the idea. When doesn't do her engineering stuff she spend most of the time relaxing or sleeping, but mostly sleeping.

Other: Hmm, perhaps put bubble effect or something that emphasize her sleepyness

Other for both: Full body or half-body shot, it's up to you~ Oh, could you draw them next to each other, but still can be a standalone picture if separated?

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]AUREN! Can you adds a crack or dent to my commish's mask when you make him? Pretty please?

[/QUOTE]
I can do my best. :3

You aren't forgotten. I have everything in a separate file on my laptop, but sometimes when I update the list here things slip through.

[QUOTE="THE J0KER]Just her? I asked for five. Technically four.

[/QUOTE]
Eh, I don't like asking for more than one character really.

Auren said:
Alright, so just as a little thing. I'll keep commissions open until the 18th.
After that, I'm closing and I'll finish everyone's char on the list. :3

Sorry. Was on my phone at the time, so I just went for the quote from two pages ago. v__v

Auren said:
Batches
I'm going to start drawing and uploading things in the form of batches. If you have more than one character up for commish, I've separated it out. I'll try to keep adding Batch updates in the thread with the respective tags.

Hopefully, this will keep me on track, and keep you better informed about when you'll be getting that draw.

If you don't see your name in these batches, don't worry. I'm only putting up the most recent ones, and generally after the next two/three everything should be by order of request.

Doing things in batches also means that until I have the whole batch done, I won't be uploading. On the bright side, this should make me move a lot quicker on commishes. :D
Link to List of Batches: here

They are current. I haven't finished the next two batches on there, and so I won't be posting the next three batches until I finished the current three. I'll be marking them with strikeouts as they are done.

UPDATE:

So, September 18 has come an gone. I will be working on the rest of the requests for the next 2-3 weeks. ALL of them will be done as soon as I can get them done.

If you'll notice, the names have been separated into groups in the side bar on post numba 1. Those are the new batches, and I will complete them the same way I was doing batches previously. Once a batch is done, everyone in that group will receive a PM with their charrie. :]

Thank you everyone so much for letting me draw your characters and for trying to help me complete the 100 character challenge! While I didn't make it to 100, its been a really fun experience!

Alright, look forward to getting your chars drawn and PMed to you soon. :3

Its half eaten T^T

Oh well, free food is still the best food. *takes cookie*

@dakup As soon as I have the batch that you're in done, I will upload all the pictures and send them via PM.

Oh. I though mine was done. That was a blunder on my part.

Tag me if I have to see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back