• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

100 Character Challenge [CLOSED]

Will you commish??

• Heck yah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh... no thanks >__>

• Nah, but I wanna keep track!

• I wanna do it tooo!

• Total voters

Auren

7th Level Procrastinator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
xxxxxxxxxxWhat's Dis About, eh?xxxxxxxxxx

UPDATE:

So,
September 18 has come an gone. I will be working on the rest of the requests for the next 2-3 weeks. ALL of them will be done as soon as I can get them done.

If you'll notice, the names have been separated into groups below. Those are the new batches, and I will complete them the same way I was doing batches previously. Once a batch is done, everyone in that group will recieve a PM with their charrie. :]

Thank you everyone so much for letting me draw your characters and for trying to help me complete the 100 character challenge! While I didn't make it to 100, its been a really fun experience!

Alright, look forward to getting your chars drawn and PMed to you soon. :3

x

xxxxxxxxxxDetails of Commishes and Suchxxxxxxxxxx

Places to Find My Art:

Deviant

Weasyl

Tumblr

List
[/url]

[/FONT][FONT=calibri][COLOR=#FFFFFF]xxxx[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=calibri]

Dis means Done:

Dis means In Progress:

Dis means Not Started:

Toaster Muffins -

Airagog ( x3) - ☻☻

AllHailDago (x2) -

LuckyMisfortune -

THE JOKER(PM) - ☻☻☻☻☻

The Dark Wizard(PM) -

AkuNoOkami -

Silent Justice -

GreenSea -

Shadow-sama(PM) -

ModelZXGiro(PM) -

Lorelilly -

Greatmar2(PM) -

Ohm ONI - ☻☻☻

MoxieDov -

Uncle ShortyB - ☻☻

Telios -

augmentedspartan(PM) -

The Out of World -

cloudyblueday -

Kinxus Koi -

ViAdvena -

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Name:

N'sia

Appearance: http://www.rpnation.com/attachments/nsia-fixed-jpg.55726/

Height: 6ft 3”

Hair color: Silver

Eyes: Violet (no iris)

Piercings and Tattoos: 4 holes in each ear (see drawing)

Other distinguishing marks: Does a silver horn protruding from his forehead and unguligrade (horse) legs count? (His legs have black hooves and the same silver fur on them.)

Personality:I've not had the chance to RP him much. He's like a wild animal though, light footed, but not afraid to fight for survival. He doesn't speak anything apart from his own language

Other: A chibi would be amazing, but however you'd like to draw him is fine. :D He may be a challenge for you :P

Character Name:

Kilian Hartwig

Appearance:

He has white hair that partially obscures his sharp crimson red eyes. His bottom lip is adorned with two silver colored snake bites. He has slightly toned olive colored skin. Along his neck, he wears a silver necklace that is adorned with a pendant that is in the shape of a Durant. For Clothing, He wears a red short sleeved shirt with several black and white lines that run vertically along his chest leading down to his waist. (Thins ones.) He also wears a grey sweater that is half zipped; to allow some of his shirt to be visible. He wears pair of faded blue jeans with tears along the area of the knees, and bottom, where the front of the calf is located. His jeans have a black leather belt to keep them from sagging. He has on a pair of black leather shoes with red laces that are also made of leather. (Now, from a fashion point of view, I'm not really good with matching colors. So, if you have a better idea as to what colors he should be wearing, then by all means go nuts.)

Personality:

More of the type of person to get things done, his persistence is probably the best thing about him. No matter what the difficulty of the challenge, he will continue to try until perfection is achieved. He has a knack for bringing attention to himself even during events that call for absolute discreetness. It's not as if he's clumsy or dumb, he just happens to have bad luck. His personality varies depending on how his day has gone so far and the events that occurred. He isn't the type of person to go out and party, rather enjoying a good book and a berry or two. However, this doesn't really change when he's with or around others, so his face will constantly be buried in a book, no matter what. It's not like he doesn't enjoy the company of others, even though he may give off that kind of vibe, he actually enjoys the company of others. Some might say that his love for his Pokemon outmatches that of the love for his parents, being that he's gotten a lot closer to them rather than his family members.He allows his Pokemon to fight without the restraints of needing a trainer to tell them what moves to use, but will step in if necessary. He trust them that much, that he feels confident that they'll overcome any challenge they're faced with. In fact, if it came down to it, he would only trust his Pokemon.

Other: Why not give em' a Durant?

(You can PM me if you have any other questions.)

Character Name:
Kamil (Cam-eel)

Appearance: We shall start with the hair. His hair, on the sides, goes an inch past his ears, and slightly past the average neckline of a shirt. Normally it would go past his eyes and almost to his nose, but instead he keeps it mostly on the right side, to brush just under his right cheek bone. All of his hair is black, thin, and completely and almost impossibly straight, but in no way does it look like a mop. (I'm a bit bad with hair, but this gets better. :P )

Moving down a little, his ears are of average size, but do not stick out, staying closer to the sides of his head. His nose is slightly smaller than average, and more of a button, and is thin, and the bridge is a bit short. His mouth is of average size, and because he smiles a lot, you can see that he has rather perfect teeth, except for one - the third one on the right from the 2 middle teeth. It's chipped. His cheekbones are a little higher than one may normally find on a guy, but not overly defined like a woman's.

His eyes are more of a rounder almond shape (without straying too far away from the almond-ness of it. :P ), and the irises are a vibrant forest green, with a thin but noticeable silver ring around them. He has slightly longer eyelashes than most other males do, but again, not overly so. The whites of his eyes are more of a semi-dark beige color rather than just white, but not to the point of skin color.

When you think about skin, think about a cliche ginger, and then go a few shades darker. I'm not too attuned with skin colors, but people tell me that's my skin color, so I just go with that. :P It's slightly tanned, and very few freckles.

Also, he's of average-ish height (5'6'', give or take, and weighs around 125 pounds. He's skinny, but his arms have a little build to them.

He has a tattoo below his right eye - a crescent moon that hugs his eye and rests on his cheekbone. It's small, and sort of looks like a tear. It's gray with a slightly darker grey outline.

Personality: Kamil is a very laid-back person, but this does not mean he is lazy. He likes to observe before doing anything, and makes sure that he has a deep insight in people, and what he is doing before he does anything major. He is protective and caring as well, and happy and thoughtful.

Other: A black cat with blue eyes standing/sitting on his shoulders would be cool. An emerald pendant on his neck, and a couple of rings on his right hand. You can do whatever you want with the rest. :)

Character Name:

Kagubot

Appearance: A robot sheep, mecha-esque.

Personality:exactly like meeee

Other: Give me my bahn shank *w*

Character Name: Thoran "Steelhead" Thirsk

Appearance:

Personality:Bloodthirsty, short-tempered and loyal to the one that pays the most. Those are the traits that best describe Thoran's "charming" personality. He doesn't trust anyone, thinking of everyone else as being incompetent, but never revealing his true thoughts, preferring to keep to himself and pretend around those that he need to further his own agenda.

Other: Pickle. Whelp, I dunno, swing his axe, drink from a mug, dwarf stuff :P

Character Name: Caricon Geruman

Appearance:
Elf, just make it more like legolas than anime, but anything is ok.

Personality: Insane, bipolar, and power hungry.

Other: He loves his bow, and his eagle.

Character Name: The Pooka.

Appearance:
Unfinished. However, as a twist, I would like you to draw him in a Jester's garb. Yellow and green motley.

j6f12kZ.png

Personality:You know me!

Character Name: Rotger ( :3 )

Appearance: This is going to be a challenge. I have posed for you, a hybrid animal, which you have named. Two of my favored animals in one, a Dingo and an Elk. There is no picture, no description, as I want to see how you draw this.

Personality: Hmm...Whichever seems right. Be it more aggressive, more docile, or more cowardly, he/she is just an animal. So...you know, animal personality.

Other: Well, this really is a project to see what you come up with. There is no comparing it to anything else, no contest for the perfect drawing or anything. But I want you, Auren, to draw...sort of a companion for yourself. Save for the fact that Rotger doesn't actually exist. So, basically, draw yourself Rotger as a companion for a world in your imagination. The sort of loyal pet who you'd trust your life with, and in return he'd do the same for you. Just remember, he's half dingo/half elk.

From your beloved bobcat,

~Cad

Cad... is that just a random placement of random animal configuration, or do you think I'm a dingo-elk? *chuckles*

Well, at first, I was going to submit a human. Boring, regular humans...

But after you said it didn't have to be human, I wanted you to draw an animal. But, knowing how easy animals are to draw, I wanted to you to draw a unique animal. But if I added a picture, it'd be too easy. So, I want to see how you would draw Rotger. I gave you the guidelines, but you're the one who technically brings him into existence. A challenge nonetheless.

Much more difficult than just drawing something from someone's mind. Plus, it gives a certain attatchment.

And believe me, if I wanted to slap a few animals together to represent what I think you're personality represented, it wouldn't be these two. It'd probably be a Koala, some sort of butterfly, and some sort of snake to represent you're hidden side that everyone has.

haha!! Snake-koala.... cuddle it... if you dareeee *chuckles* Well. It's gonna be a strange one, I gotta say.

Update: Now there's a type to the little form dealio! Yayyyyyyy...

Anyways, no need to edit previous apps. Just wanting to update, and then if anyone wanted to edit, they could.

Type:Surprise me

Character Name: Sol

Appearance: Sol

Personality: Sol

Other: Brahsol

I'm in - and thanks for offering to do this!

Type: Black & white.

Character Name: Vivienne Côte, a.k.a., Silhouette

Appearance: Link to gallery entry.

Personality: Jaded, a little uptight/skeptical.

Other: If you can find a way to represent her ability to become shadow/incorporeal, that would be awesome. If not, no worries. :)

@Solaire Nay, its done. I just have to take a pic and upload it. The Done commishes hasn't been updated. The reason is mostly cuz I have a guest in my house this week, so no good camera cuz my boyf is busy = no pictures yet :<

Type: black and white

Character name: Mika Mani

Personality: She can be a bit depressed at time but is usually cheerful and happy. Loves dancing and listening to music and is a night owl. She is a bit shy when you meet her and she has a huge temper mess with her and.. Well. I'm not going to say. Mika loves caring for others as well.

Specie: Kistune. ( please draw her in human form with many tails. :3 )

Other: She wants a nice owner and is willing to help anyone In need.

Character Name: Vincent

Looks: He's a boy of 17, stands 5'6" short, and has a sly grin permanently upon his features. Copper hair, a slight dusting of freckles, and a slim, athletic build make up his face. He's handsome, undeniably so, and there's a cocky swagger to his movements that sends women reeling (or so he thinks). He dresses permanently in semi-formal, whatever the occasion, with black jeans and a button-down shirt complete with a shining green tie that matches his eyes. A squarish jaw and defined cheekbones are smoothed over by his flawless skin, and he keeps himself in top shape with every oil and conditioner known to women.

Other: For the pose, I need not a complete body shot, just was thinking on seeing his face grinning past a wine glass that he holds up in a 'cheers' motion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back