• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

100 Character Challenge [CLOSED]

Will you commish??

• Heck yah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh... no thanks >__>

• Nah, but I wanna keep track!

• I wanna do it tooo!

• Total voters
Auren said:
Batches
I'm going to start drawing and uploading things in the form of batches. If you have more than one character up for commish, I've separated it out. I'll try to keep adding Batch updates in the thread with the respective tags.

Hopefully, this will keep me on track, and keep you better informed about when you'll be getting that draw.

If you don't see your name in these batches, don't worry. I'm only putting up the most recent ones, and generally after the next two/three everything should be by order of request.

Doing things in batches also means that until I have the whole batch done, I won't be uploading. On the bright side, this should make me move a lot quicker on commishes. :D

Yey! :3

Going to be honest, I completely forgot about this... Awesome, I will see how awesome this is going to look.

Auren said:
Batches
I'm going to start drawing and uploading things in the form of batches. If you have more than one character up for commish, I've separated it out. I'll try to keep adding Batch updates in the thread with the respective tags.

Hopefully, this will keep me on track, and keep you better informed about when you'll be getting that draw.

If you don't see your name in these batches, don't worry. I'm only putting up the most recent ones, and generally after the next two/three everything should be by order of request.

Doing things in batches also means that until I have the whole batch done, I won't be uploading. On the bright side, this should make me move a lot quicker on commishes. :D

Wait... Are the higlighted/"@"-ed names the ones you have to do? Or have you done them already?

[QUOTE="Roxxane Lexanna]Wait... Are the higlighted/"@"-ed names the ones you have to do? Or have you done them already?

[/QUOTE]
The highlighted names are because of the tagging system. :)

I see that, but my question was how will we know who's done and who is not? Sorry to confuse you >.<

@Roxxane Lexanna *points at the very first post on this thread. Waves hand over the side bar with the colored smilies* Green means done and not uploaded, Yellow means I have the sketch, Red means nothing has been done. I try to keep that as updated as I can as I go.

I have to update that first post today, since I just sent a buttload of commishes out this morning. I just need about 4 more to upload before I can re-update.

On that last update, which is displayed now, I somehow missed your and killigrew's commish when I was doing it.

Don't worry though, you're on the updated list. :3 (notes that Sandra is in on batch list, so is not forgotten)

As stated in the post with the batches:

Auren

That means that I'll be post the batches as I go. What I mean by after the next two/three batches, is that everything should be by order of commish, aka the sidebar list.

Type: Chibi for this :3

Character Name: Urufushi and Tsukino

Appearance:They are a splitting image of each other facial structure wise, each has a wolf tail, and wolf ears. Razor sharp canines, claws, grey eyes, white hair. Urufushi is taller. This picture is a reference to work with. Maybe draw Urufushi with a sword?

Kunoichi_by_karei.jpg

Personality:They are both strong willed, confident, and stubborn. Urufushi is a little more hotheaded than Tsukino, so she is more likely to be angry and do something goofy, while Tsukino is more serious and does her best to prank Urufushi at every turn.

Other: Urufushi with a sword as I said, and maybe a moon in the background? I don't know what you do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Type: I don't care

Character Name:

Appearance:
female_warrior_design_by_claudecrow-d6ipye6.jpg

Personality: Very sarcastic, friendly, and also quite reckless.

Other: Draw her with Elven armor, and dual katanas.

Type:Realistic-ish Sketchy

Character name:Shinichi

Appearance:

anime-boy-tumblr17_zpsebca069e-1_zpscb491d8b.jpg

Personality: Shinichi was a bit playful and smile a lot to his friend. He's a kind young man who priorities his friends.

Other:

please draw him in this sweater:

1.0x0.jpg

smiling with victory hand sign pose

I applaud your dedication <3

I hope you don't mind I added a link to his Wikia page, his sheet is a little

long and all needed information and pictures can actually be found there ^0^''

Type: I don't really have a preference.

Character Name: Godreth Foxe.

Appearance:Every little detail is pretty much described on my Wikia Page.

Personality: He has a laid back, lazy attitude, might appear somewhat sarcastic at times and

his self-confidence is easilly mistaken for disdain or arrogance.

Other: Feel free to draw him as you see him to be according to his personality and background.

There is a pose in the introduction sample where he is leaning against some crates, maybe that's an indea?

But again; I'd love for you to give your own spin on it, just because I'd love to see how others see him.

Type: Chibi! Though I would prefer a more anime style if you could

Character Name: Ohm ONI (I wanna use it as my profile pic!)

Appearance: The picture is literally the only post I've made on my Tumblr account.

Personality: Kinda complicated. On one side it's happy and bright and innocent yet suddenly it's super dark and depressing.

Other: I want her wearing headphones. It's what. I always wear. Just a pair of black headphones. Plus I want the costume to be fully white with blue lines running through it like you see in Tron outfits.

Hope you can do it! No problem if you can't though!

Done and Sent. I'll update the Batches now I suppose. :3

Type: Realistic (though anime would be preferable)

Character Name: Myria

Appearance: I wanna basically have the girl in the first pic to be wearing a black hoodie (with the hood down) with the thing from pic number two on the front. She would also be wearing black pants and white trainers. She would also be wearing the mask from pic number three.

Personality: A secretive person who tries to keep her identity a mystery.

Other: N/A

Image 1: The Girl

sinon_render_by_scope10-d699g5r.png

Image 2: The Pattern on the Hoodie

tumblr_n67ue8kauC1qje3jeo1_400.png

Image 3: The Mask

DanoSawr4d22875715226.jpg

Thank you so much for this! I really wanted this to get drawn but I'm really terrible at art!

Ok this is the last one, I promise!

Type: Realistic (anime would be preferable though)

Character Name: Cipah (it's for a friend!)

Appearance: I want a guy wearing the helmet shown in picture one with a blue version of the :) smile on the visor. He will also be wearing an open up black jacket with a pulled up hood and a pair of black jeans .

Personality: A suave guy with a god complex.

Others: I want the smile on the visor to look like the visor was a screen and the smile was projected on the screen. Kinda like the visor was a television screen and the smile was on it. All digital and stuff.

Picture 1: The Helmet (I want the helmet to be fully black, visor and all)

EVA_Helmet_Reach.jpg

Picture two: The Smiley (want it to be blue though, plus without the nose)

smiley_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back