• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

100 Character Challenge [CLOSED]

Will you commish??

• Heck yah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh... no thanks >__>

• Nah, but I wanna keep track!

• I wanna do it tooo!

• Total voters
Type: Realistic-ish (Kinda like an anime style please? :3)

Character Name: Raylan

Appearance: Here. His uniform looks like this.

Personality: Raylan is usually a distant individual, and would much prefer to show his emotions with his body language. Behind his peaceful nature, he is full to the brim with harsh insults and remarks for the ones he dislikes.

Other: Could you make his hair a little messy? Like he had just returned from a fight.

Thank you~!

I've, uh, got two if that's alright.

Type: This one I think would be cool if it was done in black and grey with just like one color, the dark blue on the tie. I'll leave it up to you though.

Character Name: Edwin Adler, AKA "Jaeger"

Appearance: http://www.rpnation.com/threads/blackburn.58847/#post-1653134

Personality:Edwin is a cold, cold man. He's mainly a businessman and refuses to let emotion get in the way of him doing his business.

Other: Just Edwin. Jaeger isn't really supposed to be seen much.

Type: This one, I'd kinda like to see done a bit realistically if that's possible? In black and white, though. He's for a, uh, project I'm working on.

Character Name: The Bandit King

Appearance: He wears a black hood with a scarf on the inside covering the lower half of his face but leaving his eyes exposed. His armor is simple; just a black leather tunic, gloves, boots, and pants. The only really unusual thing about his armor is his spaulder over his right shoulder, which is decorated with several large boar tusks. He carries a plain wooden staff around with him everywhere in lieu of the more traditional sword and shield.

Personality:The Bandit King isn't actually all that bad of a person. He's more interested in reforming the country and making things better for everyone instead of the few aristocrats. It's just that the area he's trying to reform has more than a few aristocrats who think it's better to step on the people below them than let their feet touch the ground. There are rumors he treats people cruelly but in reality he tries to take a village with as little bloodshed as he can manage.

Other: Could you have him hold up some sort of board with numbers, kinda like a mugshot? The idea being that he's been caught and thrown in a dungeon and this is on a piece of paper being sent to the villages he took over.

Type: Realistic, preferrably color, though black and white is fine if you can make the left eye red.

Character Name: Maverick James Callum

Appearance: Okay. Tall, skinny, semi-muscular guy. Short, sort-of military but also kinda spiky haircut. A bit of stubble on a thinner face with a semi-square, thin jaw. He's likely to be smirking and holding some sort of blunt weapon, such as a nightstick or a metal pipe. Probably a black tanktop and dark colored jeans, and boots. He's not tan, but he's not pale, he's kinda in between. Finally, his left eye is completely cybernetic, so it's just kinda a glowy red eyeshape with a few little technology squiggles (Idk what they're actually called) on the left side of his head.

Personality: He's a hardass, but also pretty fun. He's likely to kick your ass, but then help you to your feet and joke about it with you while you recover.

Other: maybe arms crossed, leaning his shoulder against a wall if you can, otherwise it's up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Type: Realistic, prefferably all color, but if that is too much, please do a one-color featuring his red bandana

Appearance: His clothes generally look like this, but the bandana around his neck is bright red and he has black gloves over his hands. Make his shoes nice and simple, por favor. His belt is black with a big metal buckle with the word "FREE" in all caps scratched into the surface of the buckle.

His face is covered with a bone white mask like the one this guy wears (but please don't include the mouth hole on the drawing's mouth, only the two eye holes), and he is hairless, with the skin on his neck and head that isn't covered by the mask looking like a smooth, black rubbery material.

He wields a futuristic-looking version of a Colt 1851 Navy

Personality: Generally grumpy, but very focused on objectives. Under his sour exterior lies an incredibly violent, somewhat fun interior.

Other: Please make him walking toward the viewer, with an optional slight breeze.

Extra: HUGE Bonus Points if you can put a version of his special badge on his duster jacket.

badge5.pl

SERIOUSLY IF YOU ADD THAT BADGE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]If Joker is the lock, Bill Finger and Bob Kane are the locksmiths.

[/QUOTE]
No love for Jerry Robinson? 

Mandoral said:
15 days to draw 74 pictures in order to finish the challenge .-.
I counted 25, not 74.

augmentedspartan said:
The goal is 100, she's drawn 26. I'll let you do the math.
She doesn't have 74 requests, she has 25 in-progress or not started requests.

augmentedspartan said:
Yeah, but the goal is to have 100 characters by September 18. So the non-requests also count.
It's not her fault for not drawing non-existent picture requests. I think she underestimated the amount of pictures she'd need to draw. Ah well.

Well, she's supposed to get as closed as she can. And if she manages to get all the requests done, that would be around 50 characters in 4 months. Pretty good amount in that time if you ask me.

Thanks for the support guys (oWo) b

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]WE LOVE YOU AUREN
#COMMISSSIONQUEENAUREN

[/QUOTE]
Auren is the glorious Commissar.

Type: B/W shaded Digital (if possible.)

Character Name: Tas

Appearance: I'm afraid I have no picture. I'll explain as best as I can.

Tas is a tall, muscular man. He's about 5"8 and has short, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. His skin is more of a tan sort of color, and he doesn't shave, so he'll have a little scruff. His usual clothing are jeans and a t-shirt, with his thick, dark green cloak, with many pockets and a hood. Other than that, you can mess with him all you like.

Personality: Cold and stubborn, not one to trust easily. If he does come to trust you, he'll be loyal and risk everything to protect the ones he loves. He does not smile often.

Other: His pet ferret, Takoo, is a white ferret that usually rests on his shoulder.

AUREN! Can you adds a crack or dent to my commish's mask when you make him? Pretty please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back