• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1 x 1 RP Recruitments!

PandaTama

"最大的努力...!
Hello, I am here again to recruit long term RP partners! My name is Panda, and let me tell you a few things about me and how I like to RP :

-I'm a huge Otaku.
-I'm a doctor-in-training
-I'm 18+.....
-I prefer to write paragraphs while RPing
-I love to have OOC Chats on Discord of I'm RPing there <3

Now you know those things, let's go on to the list of things I like to RP!

Note : I don't mind Yaoi RP(M x M) Or F x F RP, so you are free to request for those :3

Idea #1 - Neko x Werewolf

Setting : In the world of hybrid human-animals, there were two that are the rarest species of them all. The Nekos, and the Werewolves. Werewolves are known for their strength and leadership skills. Nekos are known for their gracefulness and kindness. Both fill only 1/10 of the population and are often targeted for high prices in the black markets(cliche XD)

Characters for this RP : OCs only, please. If you do not mind, I would love to play the Neko character.

Pairings : It can be MxM or MxF

Idea #2 - Omega x Alpha

Settings : In the world, the society of people was split into three categories. Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Alphas are the ruling class of the people, Betas are the normal, business class of the people, and Omegas have the lowest social status of the people. Omegas have one thing different from the two other classes. Omegas experience a period called heat. This is similar to the heat period that female animals experience, thus the Omegas low status.

Alphas are usually matched with Omegas, while Betas are matched with Betas. Alphas often get attracted to the scent of an Omega, during or before their heat periods. Omegas tend to also be especially attracted to an Alpha's scent as their senses are much more powerful than the two other classes.

Characters : OCs only. I am alright with playing either Omega or Alpha, though I prefer to play Omega.

Pairings : M x M, F x M

Hello! I am really interested in the neko x werewolf plot. I would like to roleplay as a small and reckless female werewolf if that is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back