• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1 x 1 RP Partner Search!

Ishie

Hey everyone! Thank you for clicking on my thread, I'm new here and am really excited to get back into roleplaying! I will list a couple of things I am interested in, but if you don't see something on the list feel free to ask! It may be something I haven't thought about and would be willing to try. :)

I don't have many "requirements" for a RP partner, but here are some things to keep in mind...
  • At least a couple paragraphs per reply. This isn't a hard and fast rule, but it will definitely make it easier for me to write a more detailed response in return.
  • No need to respond everyday, but let me know if you are no longer interested in continuing the roleplay and I will do the same for you.
  • I don't mind romance in the story, but I dont really want the romance to be the main focus.
  • I will play basically any kind of character. Male, Female, and LGBTQ+ so again if there is a type of story you want to pitch I am open to playing any role.
Now for my interests... Let me know if you see anything that speaks to you!

Settings:
- Cyberpunk
- Steampunk
- High Fantasy
- Modern Fantasy
- Apocalypse
- Dystopian
- Science Fiction
- Magical Academy

Pairings:
- Celebrity x Non Fan
- Witch x Human
- Assassin x Princess/Prince
- Pirate Captain x Stowaway
- Ghost x Any Character
- Half Dragon x Knight
- Android x Human
- Mortal x Immortal
- Video Game NPC x Player
- Elemental Spirit x Wizard

That's all I can think of right now. I will update this if I think of anything else.

Last edited:
Hi, I’m into sci-fi or dystopian settings and an Android x human story. Though I’m kinda new to these roleplay stuff and I still need to make a character for these plot line yet, I’d take my time to craft him (he’d be a guy by the way) because I’m really enjoying my time writing and creating.

Maybe I could even go ahead and try out multiple characters but that’s depending on how things develop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back