• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1 x 1 Long Term RP Buddy

Beleth

Hello, I'm Scout!

I am currently looking for a long term rp partner that will roleplay fandoms and build worlds using OCs that are practically their children.

A bit about me and what I would like:

- I am 21+, I would like for my partner to be the same
- I am also semi-lit. This means I ask for 2+ paragraphs, something that can effectively carry the plot along.
- On the topic of carrying - - - I would like for my roleplay partner to be advanced in their character and world building.
- I request to double up especially for pairings

Now that that's out of the way, I have listed my craving for fandoms below:

- Villainous (would like for someone to play Black Hat - - I can play anyone else)

... Actually that's it for rn--moving along!!

As far as plot building. I prefer to base plots and stories around the characters being used.

Right now I have a craving to write for an angel oc that serves as Hell's glorified mole for Heaven. Thing is, Heaven already knows and the two take their turns just toying with her potential to be redeemed.

NOW. This is just an aspect of a character, where she's coming from and how it affects the story. The entire story IS NOT about her history and struggles.

Roleplays are about creating stories together, not to dominant one another.

That's it for me 😉😁. Please send me a pm if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back