• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 《✧》 │ 1 x 1 Long - Term Partner Search

blussh

flɑˈnœʁ
────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Letters - 1.png

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Introduction
hello there !! my name is chastity, i'm a twenty- one year old, currently living in england. i've been on this site for around two years now, although my roleplay experience has been going on for upwards of seven years. although i type in lowercase, here i promise it's purely for aesthetic, ( this post is also very old and I do not do that anymore ) and i am in fact usually very literate, and a stickler for grammar, punctuation and spelling. here is a little bit about me :
• i am twenty one years old

• i am a pisces !
• i am an advanced literate writer
• i use she/her peonouns

• i really like OOC chatter!
• i would prefer to stay on- site
• i try to reply quickly, and depending
on post length i can get replies within
the hour
• i use the GMT + BST timezones

Rules and Preferences
here are my rules and preferences :
• i don't mind about age, but if you're
under 18, i would rather avoid tricky
topics or particularly dark themes. my
absolute limit is anyone under 17. sorry,
nothing against you, it’s just personal
preference
• i most often play females, but i am
totally open to play males or NB
characters.
• my pairing preferences [ in order ]
are : fxm and fxf, fxnb, mxm, mxnb
• i only play original characters, sorry !
• i love dark themes, and i like gore,
death and drug- use topics, so if you
have any triggers, i would really
love to be told first !

Plots
i have a few plot ideas, most of them are very specific, but i also have some quick, simple pairings !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the chessboard dynasty
a private investigator joins league with an infamous, but lucrative assassin, in an attempt to murder the president, and get joint control of the country.

biographical inaccuracies
a pathalogical liar befriends a down- on- their luck author, and both secretly plan the other's murder.

alone in a dark place
a detective recruits a young journalist, in the hopes of discovering the serial killer that's been haunting their town for months, little do they know, the real identity of the killer is the journalist that they had just began to trust.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

pairings
bold means prefered role, and the amount of * indicates a craving

drug dealer x police trainee *
gang leader x straight a student *
serial killer x detective **
popstar x
fan *
assassin x target *
king/ queen x royal from another kingdom ****
obsessed artist x
muse **
socialite x
commoner ***

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

if you're interested, please pm me or reply to this thread !

Last edited:
Hey, I am interested in this if you are still looking?

Hey there! I think that we might be really good rp partners. The gang leader x straight a student pairing seems really interesting!! Here is my 1x1 check just in case you'd like to check it out and see if anything I have cooked up (from plots to ocs) interests you! Anyways, feel free to PM me!

Hey there! I feel like we have really similar rp styles and interests (plus I'm 21 so we're similar in age) and I'd love to rp with you if you're looking for another partner!

pop star x fan (but make it dark and obsessive) sounds like it would be really fun and so would your biographical inaccuracies plot- fxf or fxnb ?

Hi there! Just cruised on by and happened to take interest in the assassin x target pairing I have an assassin OC and would definitely like to use them more if you are still up for it that is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back