• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1 x 1 Interest Check! Come for the stories, leave with a friend?

Lovelies 2.0

Not new, just trying to get all my progress back<3
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I am Lovelies, but I forgot a few things and now I'm on this account. If you'd stop and read for just a moment, perhaps we can create something absolutely beautiful together.

For context, I am a 28-year-old woman with a four-month-old baby boy. I usually am pretty good about replying at least once a week and I can match reply length pretty well (If I'm not in a funk where I have no motivation) I send things that I think are funny, and I consider myself an amateur writer at best since I just started to role-play in March 2020 so I'm relatively new to it. I'll usually prefer to play a female in a story, but I can adapt to any role that would work for our pairing.

Well, done with the chit-chat. Here we are to prompts! (I'll update every so often)

Tattoo Artist x Flower Shop Owner
A contradictory setting, yes, but our tattoo artist likes decorating their parlor with the vibrant flowers their next-door shop produces. Maybe they're even a bit oblivious to how they receive a free bouquet every so often that just screams "I love you" but you know, in flower language if that makes any sense.

World-Renowned Musician x The most monotone, tone-deaf person ever
If you haven't been able to tell, I like our opposites attract type of thing.

Well that is the romantical type of stuff

Now how about something more like a found family type of thing?

"Hey, there is a creep following me and I told him that my sibling is a police officer. Please help,"

A restaurant owner and the fucking teenager who won't stop stealing pasta, why do they not have food- oh.

This is it for now, I'll update later. Please DM if interested, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back